Intro

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Zuichi, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Zuichi

Zuichi New Member

Reputations:
    I walk down the corridor, wearing a white hoodie, with Tod Smith written across the chest with no shirt on underneath, blue baggy Todd Smith jeans, and some White Air Force ones. The red velvet carpet leads me down the walk way, to a brown door with silver hinges and a blood diamond encrusted handle. Slowly reaching my hand out and swallowing spit, I turn the handle then takes the handle off and stick it in my coat pocket. a bright light blinds my vision, then the light dims down and I can see people walking about chatting and other things. A woman, with long florescent black hair, her beautiful green eyes, her lips lightly covered with a pinkish color lip gloss, wearing a school girls uniform welcomes me to this strange place known as Dawgsaloon. Swallowing spit and thinking to myself "I wont fit in with this crowd, I don't even drink that much, why did I come here?" Broken from thought by the girl She takes my hand, her hand so soft and smooth and walks to this table with a microphone and a sign-up sheet. Her Angelic voice then tells me to sign this and she then annouces to everyone "Zuichi has arrived. Everyone Welcome Zuichi to our Humble abode." People gather beside her and myself and start introducing themselves.

"You may call me ZuZu" I say to everyone

"I only came here to play poker, so if anyone can help me understand how'd I get dubloons, I'd appreciate it.
    Yes, I'm from Aniworlds, some of you may know me a Renegade from the poker tables"

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  2. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Welcome to the Saloon ZuZu :beer:

I'm not sure if Wing figured out the switching site poker thing yet ?

3. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hey hows it going.....also looks like you dont have any doubloons

4. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    Hey Renegade, welcome. In order to be able to play poker from here, you need to use a different email addy than the one you used on AW. If you don't, the server will not let you play from a different site from the one you originally played from. As far as dubs, once you log into poker from here, you should get 5k off the bat, then you get bonuses and such along the way. You can also buy them for real cash. They are $5 for 10k. I can't give any away until late tonight, but if you need a few once you get logged in, let me know and I can send ya some. Hope to see ya around.

5. Wing

Wing WonderSlave VIP

Reputations:
    Yo, Code/Ren/Zu!!!
    Welcome! lol I was wondering who u were... =P

Yea, I had to change my email AND IP address to play from here. Try the email thing first though, and see if it works.

6. Zuichi

Zuichi New Member

Reputations:
    thanks
    everything is good....that I do not. ;P
    ahh, thanks for the info, I shall try that now.
    thanks