Investment article: How Howard Stern, AGT will help SiriusXM (with comment section)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, Mar 12, 2012.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oooh, i love when there's a comment section!

3. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    "Howard will arguably be THE judge, much like Simon was THE judge on American Idol"

Never watched American Idol, but I thought Simon was appreciated because he was the only one willing to be a prick. I don't believe Howard has the stones for that, he only wants to be liked at this point.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i still can't get over the absurdity of howard being a judge on such a pathetic, lowbrow, piece of shit show. although howard is attempting to make AGT interesting he's failing to make the sale to me.
    i'll watch the first show to see how purty he looks but after that....no thanks.

5. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    but according to howard, its the best reality show on TV...bar none....

:jj:

6. Cunt

Cunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You mean the show isn't even on yet??? Lawdy, what's he gonna be like then?!

7. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't buy it.

8. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Seeking alpha is not always the most credible of sources - this author is a complete fool and has been writing nearly an article a day about Sirius (he is also a stockholder) and he is about as much of an expert on investing as Gary is on techonolgy matters. Here is his impressive bio.

http://seekingalpha.com/author/stephen-faulkner

"I'm a novice investor with a lot to learn... and always will consider myself as such.

I've recently developed a serious interest in technical analysis, and since January of 2012 have been putting my brain to the task, looking to understand charts, point and figure analysis, and the behind the scenes world of market makers, shorts, money flows, and more, and what all these things might mean for the future of the few stocks I currently follow.

I hope to bring to the table a fresh viewpoint and analysis of some of the stocks which I take interest in, and seek to contribute in a constructive fashion. My desire to write for you, the reader, is borne out of the hope that we can both learn from each other, and of course, use these opinions we all bring to the table in order to do what we all seek to do within the market. Make money."