Entertainment Iphone 7 owners = Idiots

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    'I committed the biggest mistake of my life watching this video’: Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes them into DRILLING their own headphone jack

Clueless iPhone 7 owners have been destroying their new £600-handsets after watching a prank video advising them to drill a hole for their headphones.
    Apple's slick new phone comes without a headphone jack, unlike any of its predecessors, as the tech giant encourages its customers to invest in wireless ear pieces.
    The cruel but funny tutorial instructs iPhone uses to clamp their precious new mobiles in place before creating their own jack with a 3.5mm drill.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Pictured, the prank tutorial instructs fellow iPhone 7 owners to create their own headphone jack by drilling into their new headsets
    While the majority of viewers were not taken in by the wind-up video, which has been viewed more than 8 million times, some have been left scratching their heads after their destructive DIY adjustment made no difference.
    James Ceja wrote: ‘I tried this and ended up with display destruction and it not working… I really committed the biggest mistake of my life by watching the his video.’
    David Iriarte posted: ‘ A friend of mine told me it worked for him, but my iPhone won’t turn on after I drilled the hole for the jack. I checked and it was the 3.5mm drill, so I made no mistake there! What happened? Any of you have the same problem?’

[​IMG]
    The comments placed under the video reveal that several people had actually tried it, with one branding it the 'biggest mistake of my life'
    [​IMG]
    'Get off the internet': Many were amused that people had fallen for the bizarre YouTube prank
    Toekneechair said: ‘Ok I am sure it’s in the comments somewhere but my friend told me to ask what size drill bit am I supposed to use? Also I don’t have that clamp thingy, can I or my friend hold it while we drill. I don’t want to ruin my phone. Thanks for all the help guys…’
    Sean Solomon posted underneath the video: ‘I don’t know what I was thinking. I actually drilled about half way and realised that this is retarded and you were f****** we me. Now what to I do?’
    However, instead of clearing up the confusion and rushing to their aid - other posters have sarcastically offered unhelpful tips to their stricken friends.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    During the tutorial, which has been viewed over 8million times, the man uses a clamp to keep the headset in place

While a poster called ninjapleaz wrote: ' If you want me to tell you how to fix it, just reply to this comment with your credit card number, expiration date, and three digit code on the back... and I'll tell you how to fix it.'
    Michael Wilson wrote: ‘The amount of people that thought this is real, is worrying for the human race.’
    [​IMG]
    This man seemed baffled that the tip was not working
    [​IMG]
    'Worrying for the human race': The fact the video is a prank has now been pointed out several times after people fell for it
    It did, however, leave many aghast that anyone had been taken in by the bizarre prank.
    Michael Wilson wrote: 'The amount of people that thought that this is real is worrying for the future of the human race.'
    If iPhone users do want to listen to their favourite tunes - without damaging their new headsets - they have to use a special separate adapter that comes with the phone.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    The new iPhone 7 starts at £599 for a 32GB version, despite coming without a headphone jack - unlike any of the phone's predecessors
    +4
    The decision not to include a jack has proven controversial - but apple has defended the move by saying it frees up more space for internal hardware
    It will also be possible to use wireless Bluetooth headphones, or those that are equipped with Apple's Lightning connector - the same connector that the tech firm uses on its charger.
    However, if buyers do upgrade to headphones equipped with a Lightning jack, they won't be able to use these with any non-Apple devices.
    Apple claims the port, which was located on the bottom edge of the previous model, was ditched in order to free up more space for internal hardware.
    The removal of the headphone jack has proven controversial among fans with many complaining at the need to fork out on further new accessories for a phone that already costs £599 for a 32GB version, £699 for a 128GB, and £799 for a 256GB.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Tube-prank-dupes-DRILLING-headphone-jack.html

2. Shithead

Reputations:
  3. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    :spit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. RenchFries

Reputations:
  5. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    Idiot with smart phones :giggle:

Cookie_Puss, cetiya and Shithead like this.
  6. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  7. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    We are doomed. :c

Rahm2015, StRyDeRxX, J Hi and 5 others like this.
  8. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Can you imagine these idiots going to Home Depot and asking an employee in the tool department where the 3.5mm drill bits are? Not only did these people drill out their phone, they have power tools at their disposal.

Pickle Jar likes this.
  9. Flabo

Flabo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The same people believed this video too

10. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That guy is definitely joking though, delete System 32 is one of the oldest pranks to fuck up your computer.

Rahm2015, cwok, cg256 and 2 others like this.
  11. Shithead

Reputations:
    The world needs a cleansing

FamilyJ likes this.
  12. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    lets say you had a complete brain fart and tried this
    why would you then tell anyone
    some stuff goes to the grave with you
    you throw the phone in the garbage
    and tell people you lost it or it was stolen

Cookie_Puss and SouthernListen like this.
  13. Zyro

Zyro Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I saw another video on that persons account about drilling hemorrhoids off. Before I try it, does anyone know if this is a legit way to remove them?

Roland Schwinn likes this.
  14. Shithead

Reputations:
    As long as you have a mirror to improve accuracy knock yourself out

15. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't imagine anyone stupid enough to try this. Plus at the end it shows the music coming from the speaker.

broccoli rob likes this.
  16. RenchFries

Reputations:
    :spit: That's awesome.

17. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1) People are fucking retards
    2) The best part of this is the hands moving in a circle at the end. I'm not sure why this made me laugh so hard.

Dream Theater likes this.
  18. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    iPhone owners = iDiots? See what I did there?

:backlol:

vaporizer likes this.
  19. Cookie_Puss

Cookie_Puss Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This might be one of the greatest pranks of all time.

max rockatansky likes this.
  20. IPrankNoOneElse

IPrankNoOneElse Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Retards lol