Irate Boston Man Confronts 'Shitheel' Alex Jones Reporter Over 'False Flag' Claim

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by remdeprived, Apr 29, 2013.

1. remdeprived

remdeprived Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. remdeprived

remdeprived Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I know a lot of you think this Cambridge hipster douche thinks he is winning the argument but everyday that goes by more and more info comes out about this case that is just mind blowing and completely discredits portions of the original explanation. Today they found female DNA on one of the bombs that everyone said only these two were responsible for.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  5. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't be stupid you moron.

6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    it couldn't possibly the person who sold the pressure cooker or one of the other parts, right?

7. JaredWD

JaredWD Active Member

Reputations:
    Tsarnaev fingered his wife, then went into the basement to work on the bomb without washing his hands first :dontknow:

8. landfill

landfill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nah. He was just fingering his own butthole.

9. CowboyX

CowboyX Member

Reputations:
    Too bad this kid would never be allowed to get through to Howard

10. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never know what to think anymore.

Originally, they had a video of a "dark skinned" man dropping a backpack near the store shortly before the explosion took place.

At which point everyone assumed that it was one of the guys in Craft gear... guess not.

11. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    howard will work some fridays.

also, i dont think jones is a wackjob(hes a smart guy doing riley martin schtick), his listeners sure are tho

12. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    C'mon,He's too passionate to be faking.He's a believer.Strange how there 'ALL' conspiracies.

13. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I didn't mention conspiracy but since you have all the answers then explain all the fuck ups of this case. Go ahead and explain how almost every single initial report has either been retracted or proven completely false. Surely I guess the two people the NYPost showed as the two suspects tuesday morning are just going to say "No problem, we understand how you printed our picture to millions as bombing suspects" or the endless mistakes CNN made are validated because you say it isn't a conspiracy. This should be entertaining.....

14. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;CajJyuk3P_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajJyuk3P_w[/video]

15. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    something can be unexplained, and not be a conspiracy.
    and if something is unexplained, that doesnt mean you get to make up your own explanation.
    "benjy saw late for work and lied, therefore he was involved in bengazi" :rolleye:

the media mistakes are explained by ratings and greed.
    they exist for profit. you are watching live entertainment, not a researched documentary.

16. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    I didn't know my post was addressed to you.Also you're mixing conspiracy with fuck ups.One is intentional ie conspire,one isn't.

And also.:foff:

Mental midget,I was talking about how Alex Jones going the 'Conspiracy' path before the facts are in.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  17. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    Damn Boston tough guy sure is good at name calling
    did he argue any points .. No

Love how people get so upset with conspiracy theory's like Boston douche boy lol

18. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

19. hollywoodrose

hollywoodrose Member VIP

Reputations:

Exactly - there should be no reason to be angry about the idea that someone else might be responsible. What they should be focusing on is getting all the information they can and putting things together - and following the evidence no matter where it leads. If it turns out that they've been lied to and the bullshit cover story is isn't true, then they should be pissed off about that. They should be pissed off that whoever is responsible has murdered innocent people and then manipulated the American people for their own personal gain.

I'm not following this case personally, I've seen enough after the last 12 years to just turn off the t.v. - I know how our world works and why things like this usually happen and I hold anything I see on t.v. in the same light as if I was watching it in the former Soviet Union. When I do look at things like this I always consider all the options - it's always possible that the story could be true, but most of the time the threat comes from within our own country and government, not from the outside.

20. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was listening to it all going down on the thread where people posted the cops radio listening link.

nobody had any clue what was going on - the cops were saying they were throwing grenades out the window and stuff. The retards at CNN are so intent on getting any kind of story out there that they were repeating every crazy theory as fact.

Remember the one about the blonde guy who was taken to the hospital, and remember naked dude being shown on CNN, and the dude lying face down on the ground, and the car they stopped and took the people into custody, etc. There were 10 million theories and pieces of information buzzing around and they all report it so they don't get beaten to the story by someone else.