Is Beth a good step-mother?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chuk, May 2, 2013.

1. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ashley Jade Stern is 20 years old now. Howard and Beth have been married for 5 years, and have been dating exclusively for 14. That means she was 6 years old when they met. Her dad has been with her step-mom for all of her formative years. Despite the fact that she always says she doesn't have any children, BethO has 3 step-children. Most normal women that marry a divorced guy will not deny having children. Did Beth give Ashley the birds and the bees talk? When she broke up with her first boyfriend (or girlfriend), was Beth there to offer a shoulder to cry on? Did Beth pack her lunches before school?

2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  3. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    BethO is only a good step mommy to animoes, just ask 6iahca, oh wait...

She doesn't do well with "human children." :nono:

Last edited: May 2, 2013
  4. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Emily: Israel

Deborah: Vietnam

There's your answer. Actions speak louder than words.

Every kid I knew growing up that had a step mom or dad, hated them for one reason or another.

5. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is Beth a good step mom?

[​IMG]

How the hell should I know Connie?

6. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they all must despise her, especially the older ones....

7. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But didn't Howard have custody of his children x days a week like most divorced dads? And since Beth was living with him, doesn't that mean that the 5 of them lived together as a family for some period of time? Did Beth make sure they got their homework done? Did she punish them for coming home late?

8. baileycat

baileycat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think she is/was a "step mother" in the same way my ex's new wife is a step mother to my kids---meaning in name only. Thankfully the new wife "knows her place" and is really no more than a body in the room. She is too busy with their new child to attempt to parent my kids, for which I am thankful. The thought of another woman parenting my kids makes me sick. I'll bet Allison put enough systems in place that the kids knew she was the parent, Howard was little more than an uncle who visited occasionally, and Beth was nothing more than a bimbo to be tolerated.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Apparently the youngest daughter is the only one who can stand to be in the same room as Beth. You never hear about the older two visiting Howard at home, whenever they get together it's always at a restaurant or some other neutral site. Now that Howard and Beth don't live together maybe that will change but I get the impression the girls aren't crazy about their father either.

10. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'd like to see Beth and Ashley together.

11. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In step-mother you mean competitors for Howard's money in his will, then yes absolutely. I don't think Emily and Deborah like her at all. In fact, we know at least one of them hated her at one point (assuming she doesn't now).

Either Ashley knows how to play the game and kisses up to her and her father to make sure she is in the will or she was too young to see what a gold digger Beth is when she was first introduced to her in Howard's life and is obvious to what her older sisters see.

12. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes! She taught them all the most expensive name brands and all of life's important principles.

13. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Like someone mentioned earlier, Ashley was six when they got together which is a lot younger than the other two girls. I'm sure Beth zeroed in on her immediately because she was the most malleable of the three. The other two probably wished death upon the Horse. It seems that Ashley is the only one that actually stays with Howchie and Beth at their residence(s) when she is around. Emily is always too busy with her tongue up some chicks ass and Debra is always dealing with dysentery from being in Vietnam most of the time to deal with Beth even if they wanted to.

14. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But then why does Beth always say the pets are their kids, etc? She NEVER comes even close to acknowledging she has step-children. Other than the occasional Knick game, there is no indication that she has any relationship even with Ashley. Did they ever all live together at some point?

15. MorningSong13

MorningSong13 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Beth would make a good step.

16. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    From all the pictures we have seen on dawgs of Howard's kids, I would say that just ONE of beth's dresses
    costs more than all of Emilys, Debs and Ashley's wardrobes combined.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I find it hard to believe someone close to either parent (or their siblings) would, with their opportunities in life, choose to go live on the other side of the earth. It's not like they can hop AirTran and be home in 4 hours for a weekend.

18. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't think he did. I can't recall any mention of him being with his kids over a weekend. I think he just had them a couple evenings a month. That's why the divorce was settled so easily, he didn't want any custody rights. He just took them to dinner once in awhile.

19. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well that would make 100% sense then. I just assumed he had the kids 2-3 nights a week. If that was the case, how could they avoid the bimbo?

20. Kobrakai NYC 3

Kobrakai NYC 3 Active Member

Reputations:
    Girls that age live on social media. Do you have any idea how mortifying they must find their fathers trophy wife posting bikini pictures of herself in the snow? It literally drove 2 rich kids to move halfway across the earth. :surround: