Is Debbie the pet lady the new Elegant Elliot?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FCCstandards, Mar 26, 2012.

1. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
  2. gilaet

gilaet Zen As Fuck Gold

Reputations:
  3. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    2 questions:

a) When did a criminal background become a prerequisite for attaining Wack Packer status?

b) Why can't I find the details on her incarceration & the crime(s) for which she was jailed for 4 (?) years :dontknow:

4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :munch:If I knew her full name I could prolly find something

5. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Pet lady is an idiot pretending to be crazy.

Elliot was/is a seriously disturbed man posing as a sane person pretending to be a lunatic.

Subtle yet profound difference.

6. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    agreed, with Debbie it's clearly an act.

7. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    pet lady is fake...she can barely contain her laughter when she slings the bull.

8. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    Hopefully she will also be banned from the show.

9. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    Wasn't Elliot arrested in Florida on some kind of sexual abuse charges involving false imprisonment?
    Isn't that the story Elliot's alleged daughter revealed in a phone call-confrontation that took place on the show?
    Refresh my memory on this please.

10. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Sounds vaguely familiar, though I assumed most of what went out over the air was BS. The guy does genuinely have an extensive criminal record, he was into serious fraud (to the tune of $30M) all the way back to the 80s. Some details here:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1989-11-29/news/8902120426_1_bust-goods-credit

11. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  12. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    Have u seen Deb's behind the scenes appearance HTV stuff? She deserves an Emmy if she isn't Bat Shit

13. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    Those rascally Jewish people are gifted in the art of juggling imaginary numbers, no?

14. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    I've seen that. Especially the 1st appearance after they had gone to commercials and she was sitting there chatting with Howard like a semi-normal person.
    She was very good.
    It's her "act" that pisses people off.

She's not bat-shit but I think Debbie would be the 1st person to tell you that she's "special".
    I think she also has to take medication/s for her "condition".

15. FCCstandards

Reputations:
    Do u think the most recent visit, with Blobin and the elevator was an act?

16. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Here ya go my bro:
    http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1986-09-09/news/8602230413_1_aliases-charges-bankruptcy

Authorities Seek Slick Criminal With 14 Aliases, 8-foot Rap Sheet
    September 09, 1986|By JACK BRENNAN, Staff Writer
    To the investigators hunting him, Elliott Keith Offen is an elusive Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde -- a silver-tongued con man one moment and an erratic, violent paranoid the next.

He reportedly has used at least 14 aliases, switches addresses every few months and has cash or valuables stashed in safe-deposit boxes scattered from Fort Lauderdale to New York.

His extensive criminal past allegedly includes thefts that drove his father to ruin and his brother into the streets of New York as a homeless person, and a $30 million planned bankruptcy in South Florida.

On Monday, officials of the Broward Sheriff`s Office, the State Attorney`s Office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI released details about Offen at a news conference.

Offen is wanted in Broward County on racketeering, organized fraud, conspiracy and grand theft charges in connection with the planned bankruptcy and in New York on three arrest warrants.

Authorities say he snatched his daughter from his wife and kept the child a virtual prisoner for seven years, not allowing her to have friends, attend school or even know her real name.

His former girlfriend, identified Monday by the pseudonym of Randy Jacobs, said he psychologically dominated her for a ``terrifying`` two years in which he beat her and hinted that he might kill her.

Offen, 34, has become one of South Florida`s most-wanted fugitives since he was charged last December with operating the planned bankruptcy, or bust-out, in Broward and Dade counties in 1984 and 1985.

``He`s dangerous. He should be off the street. . . . We`re talking about a very brilliant man who is a very sick man. He can convince anyone of anything at any time,`` Jacobs said.

Broward prosecutor Kent Neal said the search for Offen has intensified since investigators recently unraveled Offen`s background and learned he reportedly was a former mental patient with violent tendencies.

17. Senator Rick

Reputations:
  18. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The whole article is great :c

19. Senator Rick

Reputations:
    I haven't downl...ohhduhhhh- seen that one yet but I watched enough of her Blogtv show and have actually spoken with her on the phone a couple of times.

She's neurotic but no more than most people I used to run around with... I wouldn't want to be her boyfriend -though I got the impression she's not that into guys.
    She's got a big heart but she can turn against a person in a heartbeat. For little or no reason... mostly perceived betrayals.

She could be Wack Pack material in that she's as normal as Kenneth Keith Kallenbach (though not as loveable) and -if she'd only drop that fucking screeching.And stay away from Ass Napkin Ed.

My wife -like the majority of people here, there, and everywhere- hates the woman passionately and leaves the room whenever I'm running one of her visits that I've downl...ohhduhhhh- run.