Is gary the most arrogant no talent in show buisness history?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jul 29, 2012.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I mean, for over 25 years this guy has profited from being Gary from the stern show. the freebies. the thousand of freebies! the tickets to concerts, Broadway shows, free meals, upgrades to everything! this no talent right out of high school, fright face jack off thinks he is gods gift to the world. I mean, i would have a hard time finishing a meal without throwing up next to somebody that vile. yet this, adelphi graduate that has never worked at another job as an adult thinks he's had a hard life. howard is a lying, evil dick head and he only prospers. gary is an arrogant no talent and he lives in a mansion in Connecticut. robin is a whack job and she has 4 houses. makes you wonder about god and karma being bullshit. because if there is karma i don't want to be on the same side of the country when it gets these assholes.

2. Kaii

Kaii Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Strange though that even O&A said the show would grind to a halt without Gary, plus more people have mentioned how much he actually does. Just because he's a weird looking man who makes a ton of money doesn't mean he hasn't got talent for his chosen profession.

3. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What do you do for a living?

4. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    Right out of high school? Gary received higher education at Adelphi! He's a smart monkey....it is

5. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    I do believe that he is. :grad:

6. weenuk

weenuk Active Member

Reputations:
    Yes.

7. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't know. I heard Mr. Rogers was a prick behind the scenes.

[​IMG]

8. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I heard that he was a Marine sniper who had over 100 kills in Vietnam. And that he wore a sweater because his arms were covered in tattoos.

But it wasn't true. :bigcry:

9. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Pssst. I heard he was good pals with Joe Paterno. :secret:

10. RiotGrip

RiotGrip New Member

Reputations:
    I think it is hard to judge Gary's true worth from what we know of him through the show. The real question will be answered once Howig is off radio. Gary will then look for a job to pay his big bills, and we will see if he can make it in the industry. My guess is that he will have a radio show for a while, it will fail and then he'll try to get a job producing. I'd say 10% chance or less that he gets a steady job paying what he makes now.:cash:

11. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Separately, no. But as a combined event he wins. He is the most arrogant no talent in show biz. For the record, the person in show biz with the least talent is Jim Belushi. The most arrogant person in show biz is actually a dead heat. It's a tie between James Cameron and Kanye West.

12. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I blame that fuckin' book. Since appearing on Letterman, he's been insufferable.

13. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Gary's close, but I bet Beth is pretty fucking arrogant and she definitely has no talent. The only question about her: "is she actually considered to be in show business?"

14. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    luck it is. plain and simple

15. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    In defense of Gary, he did bust his balls working hard in years past. Radio doesn't pay shit and he had to do a lot of humiliating appearances on weekends just to earn a living. Is he talented? No. He lucked into a gig and hitched a ride on Howards gravy train. In the early days he took a lot of abuse, but was fiercely loyal to the King. Remember he took a punch for Howard from Elaine Boozer(sp?) boyfriend? It all paid off in the end. It could have just as easily have been Boy Lee or any other intern. They figured it was a dead end job and moved on. Gary was a looser who wasn't going anywhere in life and stayed. He was simply in the right place at the right time.

It's only been in recent years that he became a total elitist dick. I used to like Gary the most out of the entire Stern crew. Now, not so much.

Will he go on to better things aftern the final Stern show? Very doubtful. All those people who take his phone calls now, will "be unavailable to answer" once he is no longer associated with Howard. The brick wall of reality is rushing towds Booeys face at lightspeed. When it hit's, he's going to discover his true worth. It won't be pretty. He'll soon be sitting at an empty autograph table with Jackie hoping to earn enough to pay the light bill.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  16. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    baba baboon face is proof shit walks

17. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    well summed up. I agree also on how much of a 180 he has made as far as my HSS favs. He has turned into such an uppity cunt between the money and no JM and SJ to check him its just run amuck

18. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    He will have his back broken, Fucked up his ass and humbled......

19. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    He is completely insufferable.

Someone in another thread succinctly picked apart how condescending that "what do you do for a living?" line Ra Ra Retard uses.

He has SO much debt (mansion, soon to have 2 kids in college), that after Howard signs off, Gary's gonna be hard pressed to make the monthly nut to take care of all of his bills (unless, of course, Howard decides to share some of his marbles, and gives Gary a nice severance package - yeah, right!)

He'll be lucky to find a job anywhere that'll pay half of what he makes now.

It also pisses me off that there is absolutely NO ball busting of Gary allowed on the show - absolutely NONE. Sal, whose entire existence used to be based on righteously clowning the "horse tooth jackass," has been muted, Sour Shoes and his hilarious, dead on impression of Gary is NEVER heard from (anymore), and Fred doesn't even play "Baba Booey" drops when Gary, frequently, fucks up.

Fuck Gary.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  20. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't stand that either. It's like all of a sudden Gary became a protected species on the show and only Howard/Robin/Fred have permission to goof on him. I know Sal is probably dying to put on the Gary mask and torment him for 20 mins straight, but the show has evolved beyond the whole "comedy" thing.