Politics Is Hillary Clinton near death?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Jan 7, 2016.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health
    [​IMG]

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

“Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

“I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.​

Cardillo said these two security officials don’t know each other and do not live in the same state, but “their stories were almost identical.”

One of the men told him that Clinton was “very pale, kind of disoriented. He said she looked like she was about to faint. She was very pale, almost sweaty.”

Neurologist Dr. Daniel Kassicieh, D.O., reviewed news reports of Clinton’s head injury in light of the recent information revealed from the security sources that are raising questions about her current health status.

Kassicieh, who has run his own Sarasota, Florida, practice for 20 years, is a board-certified neurologist and the medical director of the Florida Headache and Movement Disorder Center. He is a doctor of osteopathic medicine, which is similar to a medical doctor but can involve at a minimum of 100 more classroom hours of specific training. That additional training is focused on the osteopathic—or the musculoskeletal system—aspects of medicine. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology (FAAN) and a Fellow of the American College of Neuro-psychiatrists (FACN).

“They were trying to poo-poo this off as a minor concussion, but I would just say that reading it and trying to take all the politics out of it, and just read it purely from a medical standpoint,” Kassicieh explained:

Considering the point of what happened with Hillary over this time period… the timeline… and then what has happened here more recently… the break at the debate, I saw that and even the commentators that were sitting there made a comment that, ‘Gee, that seems awful long for a break.’ Just looking at it from a neurological standpoint, the risk factors for developing post-concussion syndrome, one of them is age, and she was 65 when this happened… just from a physiologic standpoint that’s an older individual. Being female is a risk factor for post-concussion syndrome as well.​

I would say as a neurologist having seen many post-concussion syndrome patients that I would not want a president who I knew had post-concussion syndrome being president because their super high-level cognitive abilities are clearly impaired and even their routine multitasking high-stress abilities are affected because post-concussion syndrome patients in general don’t tolerate even moderate work, stress-related environments.​

[​IMG]

Kassicieh added that if suffering from post concussion syndrome, Clinton’s symptoms could appear “well beyond a year” after her concussion.

“A transverse sinus thrombosis [blood clot] is a rare condition of a clot forming in the venous sinus cavities surrounding the brain,” Kassicieh told Breitbart News, referencing an ABC News report from 2012 that detailed Clinton’s head injury and blood clot following a fall. He explained:

These venous sinuses drain blood out of the brain. The [injury] incidence is only about 3 per 1,000,000 adults. The transverse sinus is less commonly affected than the main sagittal venous sinus. The cause of transverse sinus clots is not well understood although trauma and dehydration have been described as risk factors. Mrs. Clinton suffered from both.​

Dr. Nicholas C. Bambakidis also analyzed the facts for Breitbart News. He is he director of cerebrovascular and skull base surgery, and the program director of neurological surgery at University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio, and a professor of neurosurgery and radiology at the CWRU School of Medicine in Cleveland,

“These types of clots are usually formed spontaneously without an obvious cause,” Bambakidis said in an email:

They can be associated with dehydration, a predisposition to blood clotting disorders, are more common in women and may be associated with oral contraceptive medication, severe head trauma, brain surgery, or infection. If untreated, they can progress and lead to bleeding in the brain or swelling, and a stroke or even death. The treatment is generally anticoagulation and treatment of any underlying cause.​

Dr. Jane Orient, the executive director of the politically conservative Association of American Physicians and Surgeons also reviewed the 2012 ABC News report about Clinton’s concussion and blood clot. She said she thought the ABC report appeared medically accurate.

“Factors predisposing to clots include air travel, dehydration, hormones, immobilization as during surgery, blood abnormalities, cancer,” Orient said. “Concussions can cause long-term damage including cognitive problems, even when standard studies including CT or MRI look normal.”

Neurologist Kassicieh agreed with Orient about the possibility of Clinton suffering from long-term cognitive symptoms.

“Concussions in older adults can be more serious, resulting in a condition known as post-concussion syndrome. This condition can be characterized by symptoms of persistent dizziness, complaints of memory difficulties, forgetfulness, loss of ability to focus on complex tasks or concepts and indecisiveness,” Kassicieh explained. He added, “Latent depression and overt anxiety are also common in this condition.”

Kassicieh noted that although a Clinton spokesperson told the press that Clinton “got over this quickly,” another ABC report quotes former President Bill Clinton saying that his wife’s injury “required six months of very serious work to get over.”

“Other reports in the same article show an interesting timeline for Hillary over the next several months, showing that she was not fully functional in her capacity as [Secretary of State],” Kassicieh added:

As a neurologist, I would interpret these and more recent events involving Hillary as possibly showing signs of post-concussion syndrome. This condition could have serious impact on the cognitive and intellectual functioning of an individual, particularly a high level job as [President of the United States].
    Dr. Drew Pinsky, a nationally syndicated talk show host and internal medical physician, also spoke to Breitbart News about Clinton’s health and explained that experiencing symptoms for more than a year after a head injury is very serious.

“In my clinical experience, it’s very common for them to have six months and even up to a year of exercise intolerance, and sort of [needing] frequent rest, and can easily get overwhelmed,” he said of head injury patients. “But after a year, that’s something else.”
    He said symptoms like Clinton’s, as an elderly person in her 60s, “are very serious.”

“Those are not trivial symptoms,” Pinsky stressed:

If my patient came in with that, the first thing I would do is put them on a treadmill. I would get a sleep study, make sure they don’t have sleep apnea. I would do all sorts of metabolic studies and make sure there wasn’t something metabolic. I would actually do some extensive cancer screenings. Why is this person suddenly having exercise intolerance?
    Pinsky added that if Clinton is overworking herself, “I hope she has a medical team attending to her.”

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    “Her past medical history is notable for a deep vein thrombosis in 1998 and in 2009, an elbow fracture in 2009 and a concussion in 2012,” Dr. Bardack continues.

“In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion,” the doctor wrote:

During follow-up evaluations, Mrs. Clinton was found to have a transverse sinus venous thrombosis and began anti-coagulation therapy to dissolve the clot. As a result of the concussion, Mrs. Clinton also experienced double vision for a period of time and benefitted from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism. Her concussion symptoms, including the double vision, resolved within two months and she discontinued the use of the prism. She had follow-up testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders. As a precaution however, it was decided to continue her on daily anticoagulation.

[​IMG]

The letter continues by detailing her current medication list, which includes Armour Thyroid—a hormone used to treat an under-active thyroid– plus various antihistamines, Vitamin B12 and the blood-thinner Coumadin.

“She was also advised in 1998 to take Lovenox, a short-acting blood thinner, when she took extended flights; this medication was discontinued when she began Coumadin,” Dr. Bardack continued:

Her Coumadin dose is monitored regularly and she has experienced no side effects from her medications. She takes no other medications on a regular basis and has no known drug allergies. She does not smoke and drinks alcohol occasionally. She does not use illicit drugs or tobacco products. She eats a diet rich in lean protein, vegetables and fruits. She exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.

Clinton’s own campaign manager Robby Mook wouldn’t commit during a mid-June 2015 interview on CBS’s Face The Nation to release Clinton’s full health records.

“I will let Hillary decide that,” Mook replied when John Dickerson asked him if Clinton would release her full healthcare records. “But I can tell you she has been hitting the campaign trail hard.”

The letter from Clinton’s doctor—not her full healthcare records, but just a mere statement—came after that Mook interview.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hing-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

3. shitcunt

shitcunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

It's not looking good :(

4. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    LTD i ran across this on Twitter, its supposed to be Hillery in black face, how great would it be if true? that is bill correct? :jj:

CYFwhwpUkAAWT-L.jpg

5. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That will make it harder for her to survive long in prison.:bounce:

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    :jj:

i wanna believe it's true, but we know hillary doesn't have anything close to a sense of humor, so i doubt it :(

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Ail to the chief :usflag:

Dirty South and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  8. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Did you even click on this losers twitter? Your whole article is coming from some clown in florida who runs a podcast with zero relevance (john cardillo) who has a "strong source" that knows hilary Clinton personally. Op is a fag

9. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think her health is an important issue, just like the psychological trauma of being a POW was for McCain in 2008. When it comes to being president, this country really needs someone that can be behind the wheel 24/7 for 4 years. I seriously have doubts about Clinton.

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Actually, multiple doctors and neurosurgeons are quoted in the article.

I know it's not an internet meme so it's tough for liberals to read through the whole thing.

11. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's messed up is that Bill does have that bump on his right side of the nose.

Hillary didn't have a dark tooth or chin fat around the time this appears to have been taken.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  12. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yawn. Keeping fishing for articles and shocking click bait, While your thread view count continues to goes down because most users have figured out you are predictable and boring

ramble and Jake Dog like this.
  13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Poor Hillary got confused at a campaign stop :(

@1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl and Barry Soetoro like this.
  14. dawg

Reputations:
    You think thats bill then?

15. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    You monitor my thread views? What an embarrassing revelation to make :jj:

16. jlightningzz

jlightningzz Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Obama will pass an Executive order allowing the President of the United States the decision to make their spouse President ...for the remainder of their term should they die while in office. Bill could step in and provide the moral leadership the country deserves.

17. Abner Devereaux

Abner Devereaux Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No...but the bump in the nose did stop me in my tracks. I was going to put up a side by side comparison to show it wasn't and then was stunned when I noticed it.

1Vegasgirl and Barry Soetoro like this.
  18. dawg

Reputations:
    So neither one is a Clinton? Fuck twitter :cuss:

19. dawg

Reputations:
    That damn sure look like bill and Hillery did have a double chin'

hillary-clinton-2-600.jpg

[​IMG]

20. dawg