Is Howard a Hollywood leper?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tomtom, Jun 14, 2011.

1. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Larry king canceled and did O & A instead, it was a good interview. Paris Hilton canceled, lady gaga is jerking them around, she did gayle king's show, Thursday gayle gets Paul McCartney and Howard doesn't.
    I had never heard opie and Anthony before six months ago but they have more and better guests than Howard. No Joan rivers, Sandra bernhard or lame jockeys on their show. I have listened to them when Howard gets lame and it is getting more and more often as the days go by.

2. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard interviewed Paul McCartney last year. I have no problem with most of his riveting celebrity interviews except for David Arquette, Tracy Morgan, Sandra Bernhard (on that we agree) and Chris Rock, those people are show killers as far as I'm concerned (especially Morgan and Arquette). And NO ONE, I mean NO ONE has George Takei as a guest announcer.

3. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    i rarely listen to any of the "celeb" interviews anymore. same guests, same questions, same stories.

if Howie were really a company man, he would make HIS schedule flexible to get the interviews that hes missing out on. less airtime = less of a window to get guests.

4. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    oh I spoke too soon..Tatum O'Neal is in the building :endit:

5. RH Goatcabin

Reputations:
    Hank.

6. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    With leper I meant is Howard treated like a leper as people don't seem to want to do his show, although they do other shows that are in the same building. I know that sometimes the interviews can get repetitive but that just breaks the repetitiveness of the actual show. Howard doesn't seem to have the energy anymore. The show would be better if he just did Robin's news and commented on it for the whole time. That used to be the best part of the show but now with nobody in the Jackie chair and Howard obviously rushing that segment so he can get out of there it isn't as good as it used to be.
    Goat, I am surprised that I agree about Chris Rock, I thought he would be hilarious on the show but he just kisses Howard's ass and isn't funny.

I missed the Tatum interview. Let me guess, he asked her if she had a lesbian experience, how much money she made from her movies and if she ever had sex with a black man.

7. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His age is his issue he's been in too long. 15 years ago he was sought out by the Hollywood class

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

:facepalm: who is booking this show?????

9. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

damn, you good!

10. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Kind of embarassed for H. For all the ass kissing and avoidance of controversy with these Hollywoodtards, he will never be accepted by them.

11. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard kissed the ass of Danny McBride (easbound and down fame) saying how funny this guy was. Said this for two weeks, baba booey chiming in each time saying McBride was the funniest guy out there. Danny comes into New York and does Opie and Anthony and not Howard's show. Although Lisa G did say she ran into him and he said he was a Howard fan. :rolleye:

12. RH Goatcabin

Reputations:
    Yes. He did, but I'm always fascinated by the answers. It's also comforting to know that Jillian Barber likes it in the butt.

13. klu

klu New Member

Reputations:
    I blame vapid. :whythelongface?:

14. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    I distinctly remember him saying he never watched EBAD. Am I off the mark here?

15. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He said he never saw east bound and down, I gave that as what he was in because it is what he is probably most known for. Howard said he saw McBride in the movie "Your Highness". Couldn't stop raving, that is when Gary would chime in. It was obvious that they were butt rubbing Danny hoping to get him in the studio. Of course we know how that ended.