Is Howard beefing with Howie Mandel?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MarvelComics85, Mar 12, 2012.

1. MarvelComics85

MarvelComics85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like Howard is at war with Howie. From Marksfriggin'.

Howard said that Howie Mandel went up to Ronnie in Los Angeles and started in with him. He told Ronnie to bang on his door to get him. He said that Howie almost tricked him but it didn't work. Robin said that Howie should thank Ronnie. Howard said he really should because he may have saved his life.

Ronnie said that Howie wanted him to wake him up like that and he figures there's something going on there. Howard said he will kill someone if they do that. Howard said he pulled Howie aside after that. Howard said he told him that he grew up in a very fucked up situation and he will lose it if he fucks with him. He said he can't take a joke. He said he loves it when Howie does things to other people but he finds it cruel when it's done to him. Howard said he may break Howie's nose if he does fuck with him.

Ronnie said that Howie has something going on. He said that the night they were in the bar there was a guy Rich who was there with Howie. Ronnie said that's Howie's road manager. He said Rich came over to him and asked if Howard is afraid of heights. Ronnie said later on he asked if he's afraid of geese. Ronnie said he doesn't want to know if they're doing something.

Howard said he has fucked with people so clandestinely that he's ended their careers. Howard said that he tried to give Howie a taste of his own medicine. Howard said he told Howie that things looked bad with the blackhead and he's not sure if they can go on with the taping. Howard said he fucked with him and he wanted to quit the show and go to the hospital. He said that's what it will be like if he fucks with him. He said that it'll be 50 times worse though.

Howard said that Howie asked if he could do a practical joke if he told him what it was. Howard said that's when the whistling thing started. He said that Howie said he was doing his practical joke at that time. Howard said he hates practical jokes. He said he doesn't want to be involved.

Howard said Howie is a great guy and he thinks he's really funny. He said he will punch the guy in the nose if he fucks with him though. He said that he would have punched him if he had woken him up in his trailer that day. He said he'll still like the guy but he will punch him.

Howard said Howie might feel that he has to compete with the other judges. Howard said he will stick his foot up his ass if he fucks with him.

He's not gonna get through AGT.

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    This always makes me laugh. Howard grew up in a middle to upper middle class household, his father was the owner of the recording business. His parents behaved in a fashion that would be considered very typical for a Jewish family growing up in Long Island at the time. Both kids had educations that enabled them to go to college and become successful as adults. All the whining about his childhood is just Howie being a pussy.

3. BigJosh

BigJosh New Member

Reputations:
    He is still trying to tell the lie that he has "ruined" peoples careers? He is such a pussy and afraid of any REAL confrontation I highly doubt he has ever done anything clandestine to fuck up someone's career. If he cant hide behind his radio mic in the process, he is not confronting anybody.

4. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's all schtick to create Drama/Buzz for AGT Show.
    Anything for AGT ratings promotion.

5. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The funniest line was when Howard said he would punch Howie right in the face really really hard!!
    Has Howard ever gotten in a fist fight? Ever?
    Does Howard even know how to throw a punch?
    That cracked me up!!!
    It was a brief reminder for when the show would make me laugh like that!

6. dadadipshit

dadadipshit Member

Reputations:
    Mandel would submit Howard in under ten seconds if a fight were to ever occur, which it won't because Howard is delusional about his toughness. I think the very wealthy and successful tend to confuse their power in life with actual physical prowess. Watch the video of Bill Gates getting hit with a pie... he looks like a scared little girl. I wish there were video of the "Beth getting spit on" incident where Howard scampered away like a bitch to call the cops.

7. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate when pussy Howard Stern pretends to be a tough guy. He thinks if he keeps lying people will believe it.