Is Howard being slowly killed by his baby wipes?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Douchebag 007, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    http://www.salon.com/2014/04/11/5_popular_home_products_that_can_be_surprisingly_toxic_partner/

[​IMG]

3. Baby Wipes. Not only are baby wipes used by most parents to help keep their kids clean and comfortable, they’ve become a staple in many households without small children and used for many things, such as a toilet paper substitute, makeup removal, and to clean personal electronics screens.
    While there is a lot of misinformation and panic posted on Internet sites about the actual ingredients of wipes, there are also some real causes for concern. Some baby wipes contain the compound Bronopol, which is also found in shampoos and other personal-care products. Bronopol, used in place of alcohol, is as an antimicrobial agent that can release low levels of formaldehyde as it breaks down. A volatile organic compound, formaldehyde can irritate the eyes and throat and cause headaches and dizziness. It has also been classified as a probable human carcinogen by the Environmental Protection Agency.
    Baby wipes may also contain phthalates, a common family of household chemicals often used to soften plastics. You’ll often find phthalates in many plastic household products and toys, but they’re also used in some baby wipes to help soften the lotion and support the fragrance. As the manufacturers of wipes don’t need to disclose all their ingredients, its difficult to pinpoint which ones contain phthalates. However, SafeMama.com suspects those that contain perfumes (notably some styles of wipes from Pampers, Huggies, Johnson’s, Rite Aid, and Publix) also contain phthalates.
    The chemical industry maintains that there are no studies to suggest that routine phthalate exposure presents adverse health effects, but many consumer, environmental, and medical advocates disagree. Studies over the years have raised red flags. Phthalates are known endocrine disruptors, and unlike adults, infants do not have developed endocrine systems. Even more disturbing, researchers have found phthalates in the urine of infants whose mothers used baby products containing the chemical.
    The Environmental Working Group, environmental health research and advocacy organization, has safer alternatives to baby wipes and other infant-care products on its Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. They point to Water Wipes, Honest Wipes, gWipes, Kinder By Nature, and Treehouse Natural Wipes as being far less toxic. They also give high marks to VADA Wet Wipe Solution, which can be used with organic cotton wipes.

[video=youtube;NDtodM_i15M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtodM_i15M[/video]

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Nothing could be more appropriate than Howard dying of ass cancer.

3. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    His wipes contain topical estrogen.

4. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:

a portion of ass cancer

i would never use them that chemical in the wipes must be bad if you over and over again use these thing

5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard loves purell
    and Lysol wipes too

[​IMG]

6. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    This :grad:

8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    "Whats this fried? Oh huggies baby whipes. Dont believe the detractors Huggies Natural Care baby wipes are a safe and affective product to sanitize even the smallest bottoms. EPA and FDA approved Huggies baby wipes continues to be a valued tool for every baby. Its true Robin. I have my butler apply a portion of wipes to my behind every night. I lobe the Natural ones. Theyre next to my squatty potty when ever I need em. Lets take a break and when we come back, Beth and kittens."

9. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    No, but pictorial evidence of Howard suggests that baby wipes contain a chemical that is highly estrogenic.

Perhaps bisphenol A? "Bisphenol A, often known as BPA is a chemical found in hard plastics and the coatings of food and drinks cans which can behave in a similar way to estrogen "

"Some dental sealants and composites may also contribute to BPA exposure.

It is also rumored to be an ingredient in wig glue, and repeated insertion and twisting of wipes in the rectum increases BPA absorption (these last statements not confirmed)

Something is up. The man is undergoing a transformation that makes Bruce Jenner look like Mr. T.

[​IMG]

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    That is one Freudian laced image.

11. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    :lmao: well that would explain alot!

12. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Jerry looks like a MMA fighter next to the old Queen

13. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    jesus tito get me a tissue - thats nuts he's got TWO things of wipes Purell AND kleenex - he might be turning into Howard Hughes. Time to bang Ralph on the Spruce Goose