is howard getting meaner to his staff?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Gena, May 24, 2012.

1. Gena

Gena Member

Reputations:
    Ok, i dont have sirius xm nor do i plan on wasting money for it. I get my howard info and listening from here and youtube. This week he just seemed pretty darn mean to a few folks and i was wondering if it was just me feeling that or had anyone else noticed or thought it odd. First hes rude to george who is allways kind and easy going, then he rips into lisa g.
    Ok so the womans charging a crazy ass fee to meet her but what kinda pissed me off is him belittling her because she has friends from the coffee shop and she enjoys being around them. WTF business is it of howards, who the fuck is he to belittle that? Maybe he cant stand the idea of someone having real friends and not fake celeb ass kissy bought off buddies? If the coffee shop gives lisa some joy then god bless her and you go girl.
    And sal, ok sal is an idiot 99 percent of the time and that poor dopey jerk is gonna get screwed royal over this dental work but at least hes trying to look good and get known outside the hss world. And hi pitch, i have to wonder if that poor dope really believed howard really did contact his mom on the other side. The guy is very mentally under developed and i felt bad for him when he said he never got to see his mom before she passed, howard is a right rat bastard for doing that bit.

So is it just me or was he more of an ass than usual? Is he this way most of the time now and im only just realizing the intensity of it? Was he cranky and scared cause of robins illness, or pouty and bitter cause agt sux no matter how you spin it. Maybe hes fuming cause beathbiscuit can breathe just fine without him? All of the above maybe?

2. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    The stress is makeing it harder to conceal his true feelings.

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If you want to keep abreast of the Stern show, here's a pretty good site that streams the previous day's show for 24 hours: http://www.sourmath.com

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He could care less about the show or the staff. And in some horrible twist of the cosmos Ronnie seems to have the most input on the direction of the show lately. Its amazing what listening to an uneducated moron can do to even a man of Howard's intelligence.

5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Look ! It's OK for Howard to fix his teeth Because he has money. How dare Sal even think about fixing his teeth. Just who does he think he is ? :grouch:

6. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Gena
    There is a 7 day free trial available on their site that allows you to listen to the show legally

7. SiriusDawg

SiriusDawg New Member

Reputations:
    He is actually much, much lighter on his staff. In fact, even when ranting....you can see on HowardTV clips that he is usually smiling or laughing during it.

He has become a huge pussy and expects his staff to fight hardcore with each other.

It is pathetic seeing him try to get really 'mad'

8. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Glad you showed up; I got a distinct pink text vibe from that OP. :)

9. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Gena's pussy smells like New Jersey

10. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :bump: