Is Howard Stern a racist?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Hello, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hello

Hello New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Is Howard Stern a racist? NBC's "America's Got Talent" does not care.

Is Howard Stern a racist?

First, I am a fan of Howard Stern, but not a fan of the countless times he has used the "N" word to describe blacks. From my understanding, the context of how Howard Stern justifies his usage of the "N" word comes from highlighting how "them there racists" use the "N" word. But what about the hundreds if not thousand/s of times Howard Stern has used the "N" word for shock and comedy fodder. Instead of being shunned and disgraced for using that word, he's elevated, admired and paid an exuberant amount of money by NBC's "America's Got Talent." I don't get it. Why does he get a free pass to use that word? Free Pass? There is no free pass.

While listening to an old Howard Stern clip the other day, Howard assumed a caller was black. When the caller told Howard he was white, Howard couldn't believe it. Howard seemed genuinely floored by it. Howard then used the "N" word in that conversation. From my recollection the caller didn't say or introduce anything to provoke Howard to use that word. I guess Howard thought it would be funny. Was Paula Dean being funny or did she have intent?

Howard Stern's usage of the "N" word fuels and supports many in his fan base that secretly think that way. Just because you have slept with blacks, or have friends that are black, you can still be a cross burning racist at heart. When I hear non-blacks using that word I think part of their tongue should be cut off. For the second offense, cut the rest off.

Many on the Howard Stern staff have also used the "N" word to describe blacks, whether it be through jokes, bits, etc. The buck stops with Howard Stern regarding all material released and used on HIS show. He approves all bits. What they say, he says.

When I hear blacks use the "N" word I think of them as ignorant, Jay Z defended the use of the "N" word to Oprah by explaining how "they" turned it around as a form of endearment and how the "N" word to them now has a new meaning. BS. Sadly, Jay Z's narcissism can't allow him to truly get it. But hey, at least he's making millions and millions off the "N" word.

From Oprah Winfrey: "I always think of the millions of people who heard that as their last word as they were hanging from a tree." By the way, Oprah Winfrey's statement about "millions" of blacks being lynched was factually incorrect. "According to information gleaned from the archives at the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 were lynched between 1882 and 1968 — not the millions claimed by Winfrey. Of the 4,743 people lynched during that period, about one in four — 1,297 — were white." I'd bet there were thousands upon thousands more blacks that were secretly lynched.

Lately I've been watching the television show Big Brother. The amount of racist comments that have been spoken on that show will no doubt inhibit some of the players futures in very negative ways. Possibly ruining their lives. But when Howard Stern does something to mimic, make fun of, or put down a non white group, it's somehow brushed off and his career still flourishes to extraordinary levels. Why is this? I call BS on intent.

I was listening to this yesterday from the Howard Stern show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kraFRw2os. The host of Big Brother, Julie Chen, recently spoke out about her childhood pain of being called "chink" and comments about her eyes. She also expressed her disdain about current Big Brother contestants making racist comments/jokes towards blacks, Asians and others. Direct quote from Julie Chen regarding racist comments by current BB house-guests. "Am I the only one who feels so enraged? "I think it shows us all that in 2013, race is still a deeply, deeply personal issue and it is so extremely hurtful. And unless you have ever been on the receiving issue end of it, you simply do not know what it's like to walk a mile in someone's shoes." But when Howard Stern makes racial jokes about blacks and Asians he gets a free pass.

Paula Deen was recently outed as someone who uses that word and now her life is destroyed. Why does Howard Stern get a free pass to use that word? Once again I call BS on intent.

Solution for all racists that want to covertly spew their hatred. You too can be just like Howard Stern.
    Step 1: Proclaim that you are not a racist. It's beyond imperative that you're convincing and confident. Practice this step at your local coffee shop, or next family get-together.
    Step 2: Throw out casual racist comments to your family, friends or business associates. Use flash cards if that helps.
    Step 3: If called out on your racist behavior, resort to step one. Proclaim that you previously informed them that you are not a racist. You must defuse them. Offer offended party a danish. Green tea works too. Once cooler heads prevail, you are back in the driver's seat. There is no right or wrong way to show your covert racism. This is a personal journey that only you can navigate. And like Howard Stern, if you're fully committed and follow the above steps, you too can MASTER covert racism.

If someone posted audio of the probably 500 to 1000, if not many more times Howard Stern has used the "N" word on his show, I think it would be an interesting topic to dissect. Here's a clip of Howard Stern saying the "N" word 47 times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf1x8s1Pixw. Is Howard Stern highlighting "them there racists" or is he allowing others to proudly project what he truly feels about "them there blacks?"

All of these well known ass clown idiots have either been caught on tape using the "N" word, or have an explanation for using it. Howard Stern, Eminem, Jennifer Lopez, Mel Gibson, Michael Richards, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, Dog The Bounty Hunter, John Mayer, Kreayshawn, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Guns N Roses, Alex Baldwin, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, and Tim Allen. Tim Allen says it's all about intent. Virginia Senator George Allen may have used the word more than Howard Stern. But probably not.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard loves the schwarzes.

4. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't see color. He says that all the time.:rolleye:

5. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Please understand Howard's upbringing.
    From the crib he have learnt that he is better then other. Its a religious thing.

Every single show he says his supremacist views how Howard's race is the most superior in the world. "Poland is nothing without jews". "Jews don't do drugs, the goyish does" "I only go to jewish doctors since they are the best" "I don't give to charities. I only help family"

Since most people are brainwashed its ok to do that thing. Imagine if any other race did the same thing.

"USA is nothing without aryan people" "Aryan people don't do drugs, all other races does" "I only go to aryan doctors, they are the best" "I don't give to charity. Only to aryan people"

The semitic race is the most self absorbed race their is. No other race have so many museums, statues and other stuff to praise themselves.
    They always see to race first, and person second.
    Just look at the people working for Howard. Over 50 % are in his race. No hispanics. One token house N in Robin. No asians (maybe JD/Beth are asians)

So yes Howard is structural racist. But that is shared by almost every single other person in his race. Thats why other people hate them, but they don't have self-criticism since they believe they are the chosen ones.

6. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    First of all who cares if Howchie is a racist?

How does him being a racist or not make the world go around?

Remember he is a Jew, and as a Jew his religion is already based partly on exclusion in the first place.

Now have you ever heard of Freedom of Speech?

Last I checked the word Reggie, whether you like it or not; is something that hasn't been banned by humanity.

So you go ahead and use use your Freedom of Speech to NOT say Reggie, and let those who choose to say it use the Freedom of Speech to say Reggie.

Simple concept.

7. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He hates Arabs, that's all I know.

8. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Only green...
    [​IMG]

9. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I only call them A group of lovely people after they call me cracker. In that case, whose tongue should be cut off? I've said "gook" and "spic" too. Do those words warrant having my tongue removed? It sounds like you're giving the blacks preferential treatment. Racist.

10. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    This is a joke, right?

11. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hello Hello.

12. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Boy Oh Boy, that OP writes like a Jamaican! ;)

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Yes, The Pelican is racist.

This one is easy: Pelican sees the Jewish people as a race. Pelican believes Jews are superior. Therefore, Pelican is a racist.

As far as the real races are concerned, probably. But it's not as clear-cut to demonstrate.

14. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I'm confused Robin, that George Zimmerman looks like a Mexican but his name is Jewish.
    What's going on here?"

:dontknow:

15. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    You can see Howard's views on black people in the 80's & 90's ... then after he got divorced & had sex/dated Robin Givins & other black chicks - he now acts completely different.

Was he racist in the past? Not really - well kinda, he just thought of every black person as the poor black assholes he grew up with. Thats like any of us thinking every white person is like the white trash on COPS.

Ive seen with even with me if you ever have a probrem with a ethnic groups man because usually its the guys... have sex with that ethnic groups women. 99% of the time its a good expeirence & it does soften your "general views".

16. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

[​IMG]

17. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like Howie said recently when discussing Paula Deen, "I've never used the N word it's not even in my vocabulary".

18. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

19. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;mKchNj9Zh68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKchNj9Zh68[/video]

20. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;9Svv_SDkueQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Svv_SDkueQ[/video]