Is Howard the real Teflon Don?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Oct 9, 2015.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck gotti, Howard is the real Teflon Don!
    He lied about the merger, got a pass from the media and fans.

Private parts total lie. Got a pass

The constant racism against blacks and Hispanics of the nineties, got a pass Americas judge.

His on air humiliation of women for decades. Got a pass.

Beth being a money grubbing no talent fame whore gold digger and she's embraced by all NYC press, society and fans.

And the list goes on and on and he fails upward,!

Must be nice. Nothing sticks

2. Beth Onostrosky

Beth Onostrosky Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nothing sticks because except for a few hardcore ex fans (like most of us) no one gives a single fuck about him any more.

Sanctuary, Feldspar, freder28 and 6 others like this.
  3. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    He's the Don DaDa

Benjamen likes this.
  4. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    STRIPPER: HOWIE GAVE ME BENZ
    By PageSix.com Staff

August 13, 2001 | 4:00am

ONE of the bustiest, blondest strippers at the plush “gentlemen’s club” Scores is driving around in a new Mercedes-Benz she claims was given to her by an appreciativeHoward Stern.

The exotic dancer has been showing off the $60,000, silver SLK 430 convertible, and she is said to be the envy of the other girls, who have often entertained the wild man of radio and TV along with his “wack pack” of hangers-on.

I called Howard’s agent and mouthpiece, Don Buchwald, on Friday to ask him about his client’s alleged largesse. Buchwald was “in a meeting,” so I left a detailed message about the stripper and the car, but he never got back to me. Whatever, Stern should rally his vast audience if he and they want to save Scoresand a handful of other Manhattan clubs that are trying to survive Mayor Rudy‘s latest decency campaign. Members of the City Council need to be deluged with protests over Giuliani’s bid to drive the clubs to the city’s fringes.

Last week, the city Planning Commission unanimously rubber-stamped Hizzoner’s proposal, and it will now be up to the City Council to amend the zoning laws next month.

I understand that a coalition of clubs and other adult establishments is considering suing the city. A more positive move may be to ask the council for a one-year stay on enforcing any new rules. The clubs figure that whoever is the next mayor will be less concerned about the issue than is Giuliani.

tired likes this.
  5. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If a trees falls in a forest....

Joe Bauers, Beth Onostrosky and tired like this.
  6. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok maybe others don't care but this guy milked nbc to the tune of 14,500,000 per year and forced them to nyc. Sirius still sucking his cock and he probably has less listeners that many other shows including that ufo show that I mean everyone listens to that drives at night!

If that's failing please god let me fail like that!

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  7. propagandhi

propagandhi Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Scores man. Yeahhhhhhh

8. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's like Whitey Bolger he's working both sides.

William Shirtner and reno like this.
  9. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Its the same for Glen Beck. He's behind a pay wall and disappeared. He makes $$$ running his website, but its not FNC

tired likes this.
  10. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Slowly but very surely, Howard's lifelong lies are being stripped bare and he's being exposed for the fraud he is. All this time, when he was being "edgy" and "the outsider looking in," who knew that all he wanted was to be accepted by the very assholes he pilloried with such joy? Never would have called this one, myself. I thought the guy was for real but apparently I'm a fucking idiot. Howard was a totally farcical call.

It's not the first time we've been had and it won't be the last!

11. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the biggest example of Howard being Teflon is the fact that he sued Sirius. Can you imagine suing your boss and then after the lawsuit they extend your contract and drop about a million dollars on a Birthday Party for you? I will never understand how they rewarded him for filing a frivolous lawsuit.

12. kggtty

kggtty Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    for the record i never believed howard was blue collar or was raised in a blue collar fashion

does he have a pass for the blue collar image he tries to portray? just curious

tired likes this.
  13. Penelope

Penelope VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He's still beating that tired drum but I believe someone posted here not long ago that his own mother has called him out on some of that shit.

14. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Breaking news - Peyton Manning isn't blue collar either. Hates chicken parm and lives in a huge house.

15. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How on Earth could he hate Chicken Parm ? :dontknow: I don't believe that ...:no:

Penelope, Icey and reno like this.
  16. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He isn't teflon. The media is just indifferent towards him. He doesn't make news unless it is related to another, more topical celebrity. He makes news for his interviews because his guest says something newsworthy. He makes news attending Joan's funeral or Jennifer Aniston's wedding. Never makes news for himself.

As for Beth, much of her coverage is bought or bargained for. Newspapers these days can be bought. And the practice of agents trading media access to more marquee clients to promote lesser clients have been going on for decades.

funnymoney, Penelope, tv910 and 4 others like this.
  17. DrDestouches

DrDestouches Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It has to be ad/commercial revenue, $$$ is all that matters. The amount of money generated by the HSS hasn't really been looked at. I think that's the key to his success.

Icey and Tinman like this.
  19. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Which leads us to Ashley Madison, how did Wiggy avoid any shrapnel from that cluster fuck?
    He happily took their money & promoted their shit product for years, the "great" interviewer had the Owner on several times and never ask the simple question... "is this just a scam?"

:dontknow:

tired and SalsMasterShake like this.
  20. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    In the past, when he would say outrageous things, he would take heat from a few fringe decency groups and the FCC but, the media and society as a whole never went after him and I appreciated that, I was a super-fan.

Now, I want the media and society as a whole to go after him and they still don't.

They all give him a pass, "oh, that's just Howard being Howard", nothing to see here, move along.

It's infuriating when you compare anyone else saying anything outrageous, they would lynch them, but not Howard.

tired and SalsMasterShake like this.