Is Illini fan on twitter...?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, Oct 8, 2012.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just wondering...you can join the fun Gary_puppet, myself, and company have busting Wiggy and his beard wife.

2. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    According to Gary, he tweets like 40 times a day.

3. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Gary probably pulled that # out of his ass . . .

4. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He probably thought Gary Puppet was the caller and pulled up the profile. When I searched on twitter, I saw that MFB was all angry with Illini Fan:

[​IMG]

5. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Uh oh... the TAT2PhillyBoy, Barry Dogg is on their side. :chair:

6. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Howard "served" Dan? How exactly? By pretending to offer a bullshit million dollar bet and then HANGING UP on him after he accepted? Buy having Robin, Fred and the entire staff help fight his battle for him?

I listened to the entire call and the only one who got "served" was the pelican. Howard's only defense was the, "and how much do you make" line.

As far as MFB, I used to hold my tongue about her. I thought she was just a sad, old, neglected house wife who followed Howard out of boredom, but no, she's actually just a miserable, deranged cunt.

Who takes the time out of their day to call out a phone caller who spoke the truth to a has-been, forgotten shock jock? And how the fuck does her greasy dego husband stay with her obsessed, crazy ass. I bet he cheats on her all the time. I hope he gives her syphilis.

7. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    So Howard thinks that anybody his tells the truth and calls him out on his bullshit has to be Gary Puppet? That makes sense, kind of, but Howard's always bitching that so many fans tweet him negative shit. It's not just Gary Puppet.

It's weird. As soon as Howard realized that Dan was busting his balls, Howard told him that he knows who he is on twitter. How? He's a guy named Dan who thinks Howard killed AGT. At that point Dan hadn't given his screen name or even mentioned what university he went to. Howard couldn't have know who he was on twitter.

I think that's just Howard's new move. Telling the audience that some caller is just a "loser" who sits home and tweets all day and has no followers. That's no different than if he said, "I know who you are...you're on welfare and you're a registered sex offender. I know all about you!" *click*

What a fucking douche bag, that Howard Stern.

8. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder if the guy who claimed Howard "served" Dan was listening to the same segment that I heard - then again these are the kool aid drinkers who think the HSS is better than ever, Howard's photography is fantastic and AGT should bring Howard back with a huge raise for all he did this year.