Amazon Prime

is it a form of insanity to go on and on, on whether Leno should quit etc?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Jan 8, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    is it a form of insanity to go on and on, on whether Leno should quit etc? I mean this bullshit that howard and kimmel and some other douche comedians have going on on whether leno is a horrible person because he didn't pass the thing over gracefully, or whether he came back or not. it's all so childish and inside-eree and we like assholes start talking about it too, as if we would quit our jobs or let anyone else tell us when it was time to leave an awesome contract and job behind. fucking howard is a complete fuck head for thinking his opinion matters one fuck. and fucking kimmel is one hard ugly fucking bad eye guy to look at.

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A bunch of entitled assholes discussing something that happened years ago and something that anyone who isn't an entitled asshole doesn't give a fiddlers fuck about.......Jerkoffs!

3. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Dumber Than Yesterday VIP

Reputations:
    Why are they all so concerned about Jay Leno being weird?

That's who Jay is.

I think they're more upset that Leno will just show up somewhere and hang out with regular people talking about cars.

4. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i think you hit on the head!! I actually met leno a few times here in los angeles (not that hard to do here in L.A.) he seemed very normal and nice. ZERO Airs! that's the point, howard thinks hes an entity he cannot understand someone that just isn't a complete selfish prima donna.

5. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Letterman seems to have gotten over it but Howard seems to think he's defending Dave's honor or something. Jay has more class than Howard and all his ass-kissing buddies combined

6. Odd Vaark

Odd Vaark Obtusely Perspicacious VIP

Reputations:
    Howard sunk the ratings of an Amateur Hour program that the likes of an obscure Brit and drunken has-been had no difficulty maintaining. If he's so intent on doing the right thing, he should practice what he preaches giving the show a chance to survive by bowing out gracefully instead of returning for a 2nd ratings-atrophying season.

7. washam

washam Member

Reputations:
    As much as I (Howard, Jimmy, etc) may hate the guy's show, he has a solid majority of viewers who love him. These people appreciate his sense of humor and Leno is comfortable with what he has become, a huge success. Kimmel and Howard despise the content of the Tonight Show and can't understand why others find it funny. Jay's show has stood the test of time and his detractors can't seem to come to the realization that no matter how much they publicly shit on him, he's here to stay. Probably because the viewers loyal to Jay could give a shit what these douchebags have to say.

It's good over evil. A guy that can be successful without working blue or making fun of retards. And quite honestly, as fucking grotesque, mean, and gay Wig's show has become, Jay appears to be sitting in the catbird seat.

8. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    No, it's just jealousy and Howard's lame attempt at building a public outcry against Leno. The poor chap still thinks more than 10 people are listening.

9. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, cool were all on the same feelings about this! Howard you can't fool your audience anymore

10. TelegramSam

TelegramSam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry people, but just because Howard is a shitty sell out who screwed over most of his former staff, it doesn't mean Jay Leno is good...

It's like Bill Hicks never existed...
    [video=youtube;o53uIvguIo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o53uIvguIo0[/video]
    [video=youtube;ti73SgrLadU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti73SgrLadU[/video]

11. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Leno wins

Leno always wins

12. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    not only has Howard built his career making fun of retards, midgets (or acktors), and freaks he has benifited from many hours of on air content from them which they've never been compensated for. Howard makes fun of the fact that they live in poverty yet exploits them on the air without any regard for them. he makes thousands a minute but can't pay them a few k here and there for helping him build what he has.

that should go for the staff too, when they are on air and used as show content, they should be compensated above their normal salary. this is a major difference between a Howard Stern and a Jay Leno. Leno genuinely cares for people and seems to treat them fairly. Howard is a vile fucker that will realize when no one is there to visit him on his deathbed that his legacy is not one to be at all proud of.

13. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's not so much wether he's good or bad, but who has the right to tell a man to step down from a job were he's still wanted and preferred by the employer? It defies logic , except maybe in the military.

So by that formula , I want Howard to quit today because I consider him, the greediest, lying, phony bullshitter the entertainment world has ever known. Fucking face for radio cocksucker!

14. srricks

srricks Member

Reputations:
    Of course its weird to them, a heterosexual man who works on cars :dontknow:

15. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Isn't one of Howard's cornerstone raps "a celebrity should never walk away from a hit show!"?

:uscratch:

Forget what Jay Leno did or didn't do: I want to meet the suit(s) who thought a condescending, vain, Harvard-educated ginger was the right guy for Main St. America. Who the fuck was smoking what there?!?

It had to be the same brain-trust that brought Howard to AGT.

Rich Little as Johnny Carson would have been a better idea than Conan hosting "The Tonight Show".

Leno did Conan a favor.

16. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I'm sorry people, but I'm still waiting for Satan to fuck Leno in the ass on national TV like Bill Hicks predicted. You also seem to forget that until Stuttering John left, Howie and Jay were on good terms, this Letterman loyalty shit is revisionist history.
    [video=youtube;brp0FqSM-LI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brp0FqSM-LI[/video]

17. Sharkboy

Sharkboy Member

Reputations:
    To do something over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of insanity

18. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Jay Leno is one of the best standup comics ever. Who gives a shit what Bill Hicks said about him? Go get tickets to Bill Hicks next standup show.....oh wait.........
    Leno did what was best for himself so why get bent out of shape because he offered Stuttering John 10X+ what he was making on the Stern Show?

19. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    How does Bill Hicks dying from pancreatic cancer mean that he wasn't right? Leno is not one of the best stand ups ever, I'm sorry. I don't mind Leno stealing John; I think Leno is a bad person and a liar. I just don't like people pretending to like Leno because they are upset with Howard. Howard becoming a shitty sell out does not make Leno good.

20. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Who, exactly, seems to forget about the Stuttering John thing?

And who, exactly, believes this Letterman loyalty nonsense?