Is Shuli Medicated While In "The Chair?"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dexterdog, Oct 30, 2012.

1. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shuli seems to be behaving himself this week while he sits in the infamous "Chair." It's like he's not even there, chiming in quite infrequently given the position of someone who is supposed to be that third voice in the studio. Is it just me, or is he almost afraid of Howard or something, not wanting to step in too often? And when he does, he is so lame and unfunny that he may as well not even be there.
    Did Howard medicate him? Is he under orders to stay out of the way? Shuli is almost dead in comparison to how much he shoots his mouth off when he is on with Jay Thomas. I'm not complaining mind you, the less I hear from that miserable little prick, the better. But you have to wonder what's the point of even having him there?
    And the stomping he got on the Wrap Up Show was priceless. Although I could see his point that he was just trying to be funny, it was great to see him get ganged up on for his crack about Tim Sabean. Oddly enough, Benjy was trying to stick up for him... WTF?

2. Kickenwing

Kickenwing Member

Reputations:
    he's trying to correct whatever he did wrong during his first week. there is a reason why he didn't get to sit in for the last couple weeks.... or is there? is he only in the chair while the show is short staffed? these are the questions running through shuli's head.

3. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    I do enjoy it when Howard talks over him. That being said, it's a little disappointing to hear that he had dinner with Tim. That seems to signal a longer run for him in the Jackie/Artie chair.