is sirius aware most fans despise howard and the show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ps197nyc, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    You have to think since so many that canceled say they hate stern now that they are aware. I mean the ronnie mund infomercial followed by agt daily wrap up wasn't worth what they paid!

2. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know about "most fans." Most of the people on this board maybe.

3. Ps197nyc

Ps197nyc New Member

Reputations:
    The whole jewish thing is disgusting. The most racist, race obsessed people in the world are offended? They can't enter a fucking room in a sitcom without identifying themselves as Jewish! The first question when you meet them is, are you Jewish. On the most race insensitive, Jews are good everyone else is bad show in modern broadcast history is offended by the word jew! I fucking hate this time in history! Its like a rapist screaming because someone grabbed his ass!

4. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sirius isn't aware of anything. Clearly.

5. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wtf?

6. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    shhh, theyre the chosen...

7. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All I ever hear is cawlers saying that the show has never been Better.
    Howard hits a Homerun grand slam every day(with the show). :c

8. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Exactly :facepalm: Whiny fags

9. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    BTW, fag OP, if you "despise" something, you are by definition not a "fan" of it

Fucking moron

10. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Post a burger fag.

11. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    Cry about Beth, pussy

12. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    mmm butter.
    [​IMG]

13. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    When I quit Sirius they asked me why and i explained that Howard had gone downhill. The girl repeated something back to me about programming. So I assume they have some box they check that doesn't include specific programming and it is very possible that Sirius is unaware of the people dropping them because of Howard.

Oh, and the OP is a fag.

14. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well,,, don't include ME in that list....I think "despise" is a tad harsh don't ya think? :rolleye:
    It's more about feeling "duped" into staying with the show! Howard practically begged his LOYAL FANS to stay another 5yrs....
    promising ANOTHER 5yrs of innovative BETTER programming 2 channels blah blah blah blah....

THEN he takes away ANOTHER DAY....3 day week (AND NOW 2 DAYS A WEEK since he's MORE LOYAL to his new gig AGT than his Radio SHow)
    Tweeks another HOUR...a RUSHED 4hour show FILLED WITH MORE COMMERCIALS AND LIVE PLUGS EVERY 30mins...
    during Robin's NEWS???? there are days when he reads a LIVE PLUG EVERY 2 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??

So this is WHY the TRUE LOYAL FANS are disgusted....disappointed...and ready to CANCEL! (or change the channel because I DO LOVE Sirius ! LOVE the music and OTHER talk shows that are COMMERCIAL FREE)
    NOT because we "despise" HOWARD!!!

WE LOVE HOWARD ! YOU must "Despise Howard" NOT you..THE ORIGINAL POSTER who started this silly thread !

We're sad to see what direction the show has turned this year....
    losing Artie was a significant loss....almost RUINED the show for me actually :eek:..
    ...TOOO much Wrap UP Show content ....I'm insulted that Howard thinks his LOYAL FANS honestly believe Sal is that STOOOPID!
    He relys on the WUS for content now....VERY SAD indeed....
    (Benjy's writing his scripts for the next morning on the WUS) THAT's what RUINED the STERN SHOW IMO!
    and Howard100 news..
    AND Howard TV.

so for 3 days ....alernating 2 days when Howard's traveling for HIS REAL JOB ...AGT...
    we're tortured listening to WUS REPLAYS..PHONY FIGHTS....Ronnie yelling about the same old same old...JD's inability to complete a sentence.....Benjy's fake girlfriend schtick...the SAME SCHEDULED CALLERS.....same ETM calls..MFB calls...ALL THE SAME tired old schtick...
    Howard's interviews are now "therapy sessions" that offend the guests....his questions are EMBARRASSING :facepalm:....at times really weird?
    aND of course Howard mimicing Ray & Ben every day !

It's the SAME SHOW OVER AND OVER AND OVER.....
    ....what really offened me was the caller this morning on the REPLAY that we'll be listening to for the next FIVE DAYS!
    He must be a SFN'r or a fake caller setting up Howard's rant...:rolleye: I don't like that Howard lectures US..his fans who joined his Revolution and now pay to hear the show! (btw the fees are sTILL rising every year)
    Howard was very defensive.....saying he discussed these changes with his staff and his fans? and decided it was OK WITH EVERYONE to go 3 days...4 hours...

well....I don't recall him saying this to anyone...he NEVER discussed dropping ANOTHER DAY to a 3 day a week show...4 hrs...
    and now????? 2 days a week because he has another GIG???
    He's not being truthful to his fans.....that's what disappoints me...

BUT....I'm hanging in there until the Summer! Can't wait to see Howard on AGT!
    HOPE he makes it .....the last few weeks you can HEAR he is having problems with
    his throat/coughing/ clearing his throat etc....from EXHAUSTION!
    It's funny he goofed on Gary about clearing hiS THROAT.....THEN he does the same thing every morning....:facepalm:

I HOPE he stays WELL!!

RANT OVER.....( this is my 1st & last post today! having microsoft issues) :eek:
    I'll spare all of you ;)

Peace & Love

15. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    What the fuck is wrong with your computer

16. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    :worried:

17. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Sirius offered Howard his new contract not for the content he provides--if that was the case then they would have insisted on a more consistent schedule with more frequent shows. Sirius re-upped him at a reduced rate basically to use his name and likeness in advertising in much the same manner as they have paid for Martha Stewart, Oprah, and Eminem. The Howard Stern "brand" still has some cache with folks over 35 who remember him from his glory days in the 1990s. It's a value-added marketing ploy on Sirius' part to keep him associated with the company. Why this fact is beyond most Stern "fans" is beyond me.

Consider SiriusXMs single-artist music channels (Springsteen, Grateful Dead, Jimmy Buffet, Elvis, Simon & Garfunkle, Neil Diamond, Pearl Jam); they're geared to appeal to old, white guys--much like Howard Stern. That's the demographic SiriusXM is chasing for the most part, and Howard's name/brand is recognizable. Millions of people aren't buying the new Springsteen album, but a lot of 50 year old men fondly remember Born to Run and when they see Bruce has a dedicated channel they view it positively. It doesn't really matter significantly whether Howard's current radio shows are crap--NOBODY in 2012 is signing up to SiriusXM JUST TO HEAR HOWARD. Everybody who was that big of a fan made the move in 2005/2006; Howard's ONLY current value to the company is his recognizable name.

Howard has effectively retired from radio; his sporadic and infrequent time in the studio is the exception, not the rule. He's begun his (attempted) transition to a new medium.

18. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    You write purtier than a $20 whore!

19. Hersh

Hersh Active Member

Reputations:
    Eeew.. Try some ointment on that.

20. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, most of his fans that got Sirius for Howard are gone. They just don't even care enough to even post about him anymore.