Is STERN a form of terrorist? Hear me out, I can prove it!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Dec 19, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard made his fortune through intimidation and threats.

1/If you were his competition he would not stop until you were crushed. He'd go after your family, after your audience, your company, he'd threaten you and if possible assign his listeners to make that persons life a living hell. One could say that is a form of terrorism.

2/If yo called him out on something or said you disliked him he'd go after you full bore. See 1, you'd get that treatment to. Remember Rosie, Chevy, Kathy Lee? plus plus.

3/If you didn't advertise with him he'd bad mouth your product. Mcdonalds is garbage, coke piss water. that is definitely a
    form of intimidation.

And like we all saw this week with the news, he didnt let it go, instead he arrogantly told everyone that he was lobying to destroy and punish the articles writers then the editor. even calling a woman in a national forum a cunt. name me one other celebrity judge, spokeperson on family friendly tv programming that has domne that recently and could or did keep his job!

If nothing else he's a vile bully and a form of non violent terrorist. but a hypocrite non the less. And shame on Hollywood and anyone here that can defend this supposed I carry a bucket every man, scumbag.

2. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He's a bully who also uses his money now to influence people including his sycophant employees.

3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can't dispute the facts. He's a vile bully that now hides behind the shield of political correctness.

Women are cunts. The disabled are to be exploited and ridiculed. Hispanics deserve chicken music (always). Jews are innocent of everything.

But, hey, I love cops, firemen and our troops! Fucking asshole called out every patriotic cliche to hide behind over the daily news article, Fucking scumbag.

4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You're on to something. With the Daily News, he threatened to release information if they didn't apologize.

5. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How is that ignored? This fucking guy always gets a pass

6. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard can never be a "terrorist". He's a Jew. They're only victims. Always.

piledriver123 likes this.
  7. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    He has terrorized his face and chin. Also whatever on top of his head is a terror.

rabbigottfried, rockstarhair and Weed like this.
  8. nearly.normal

nearly.normal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's a terrorist in the same way most news organizations are, especially Fox news. They spread and incite terror into the American public through hyperbole and imaginary boogie men.

9. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The guy is a fraud. 100% FACT, To all my fans line up its that time again:bethsucks:

10. Dick Nipaolo

Dick Nipaolo Inconsequential human

Reputations:
    This is all true.. I really hope one of the agt contestants wigs (heh) out one day. And just delivers a swift kick to the crotchal region. Of that lanky, emaciated, Jheri curl sporting queen... You can beat him verbally.. It's not like he's a verbal gymnast.. He just has enough of a following, to say whatever he wants.. Therefore, make it physical.. You can's just roll him.. Cause rolling a queen would be sad.. But a nice dick kick, would do nicely...

11. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its called winning,something our goverment should do to win these wars we get involved in.

12. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wiggys motto crush any 1 in our way.

13. EvolvedMarbles

EvolvedMarbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ratings and advertising revenues made this "smart business". He took a radio persona up a notch/in another direction. He made hosting radio about him/his interests, and it clearly paid off. But "Radio Wars" weren't real wars.

His revisionist history apologies make it pretty clear that he was (to use a Robin'ism) playing as a character. ...and the masses believed it. The Everyman who sneaked past the velvet ropes to show us how dopey showbiz was - was not real.

It was just criticism, hype, "air filler", and a way to bring to light those big companies that weren't on-board the Marble Express. All the while, the Stern machine would re-issue orders if one of those companies joined in. Add in quietly paid plugs as conversation, and today's "talk about it a lot" and then ta-daaa - they're advertising - as the more recent ways to pull in the ad dollars, without all that shouting.

That's just him being a blowhard from the safety of his current position. He wasn't going to actually derail anyone's job. He grew up being called an idiot and it really got to him. All sorts of celebs/celeb types have ran their mouths one way or another and still kept their gigs. Some haven't but plenty have.

He's a shrewd businessman who has kept his product viable for decades. If it requires mouthing off and being a jerk, a hypocrite, etc. It's just business. Now after decades of this, I would hazard a guess that the "reality of Howard" is skewed like a motherF. Don't look at me in the halls, I don't know what groceries cost, I need "handling", visit the shrink constantly, think starvation and aging hipster looks good...it could go on and on.

TheLACritic likes this.
  14. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Didn't work so well here in Chicago.

15. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  16. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    isn't New York a jewish only city.They love me Robin!

17. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has waterboarded us with piss, so yeah.

18. Caffeinated

Caffeinated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    thedoctorisout1
    @RollingStone, @Salon, @Slate, @NewYorkTimes, Thoughts on the 'uncensored' Howard Stern editing show replays to remove Sony controversy?
    12/19/14, 10:36 AM

19. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has flipped his wig this time