Is The Tapes Team Fucking With Howard? Lots Of HowardTV Clips Lately on The Shuffle.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Nov 17, 2013.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Noticed that the Shuffle has included clips about HowardTV every day I've listened lately. There have been several involving Gange and also some where Howard is bragging about having his own TV channel and gushing about how great the programming is. They also played the incident where Howard threw a fit because Doug Goodstein's daughter sat in his chair. Pretty funny because Wiggy said it's stupid to take photos of someone posing in various places (just like he now does with Beth).

2. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    He gets off on a technicality because Beth is just photoshopped into random locations from Chimney Manor.

3. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    As we speak Beth is perfecting her SLOW WALK:cheer:

4. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure Howard would prefer to forget that HTV ever existed. Having it mentioned so much just reminds people what a colossal failure it was.

5. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It really was terribly put together.
    HTV just looked cheap and poorly produced and was edited badly.
    No wonder nobody wanted to pay for it

6. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    If the HSS hadn't gone to shit, plenty of people would have been happy to continue paying for HTV regardless of the production quality, including me. I cancelled the week they aired the show where Robin walked out and it was censored from the episode.

7. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Four Ways to Bring 'The Howard Stern Show' Back to TV

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...-stern-show-back-to-tv-20131113#ixzz2kyfL4SJb

This past September, Howard TV – a cable on-demand service that launched in 2006 – very quietly stopped airing new content. It ends completely on December 16th.

Although it never got much media attention, Howard TV was a pretty amazing channel. It aired unedited, uncensored, commercial-free video from Howard's interviews, even though some segments (like the small penis contest and Richard Christie drinking beer out of his anus) would have been a little less gag-inducing with a little bit of censorship. They also made wonderful mini-documentaries about members of the Wack Pack (the home visit with Wendy the Retard was particularly inspired) and Q&As with members of the entire staff.

:lmao:

8. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I can't imagine tolerating the E! show or Howard TV. You're literally watching something you already heard, no wonder he thinks his fans are idiots. Dude invented recycled programming. A network of reruns.

Now a live feed, that would be cool. But any show I've ever watched, "oh, hey, I remember this one. Gee, Howard's wearing a gay shirt. Robin looks fat. Artie looks fat. Hm, did they just cut out 16 minutes for no reason, I could've swore... oh, well, what else is on?"

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  9. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Nah, Howard fought long and hard to keep 100% of all gay content intact, censorship was reserved for important things like Rich Cronin letting the world know that the founder of the 2000s Boy Bands craze, Lou Pearlman, was really a flaming pedophile like we all assumed or Artie calling Sal's kid a fag at a roast.

10. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    They got my money for a couple of years, along with several friends of mine. They all tapped out after a year or so and my dumb ass hung in there until after Artie got canned....what a waste of money, Howard TV might be Stern's greatest swindle of all time as far as ripping off his fans...

11. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Who could have imagined that a channel featuring a talent like Mike Gangi trying to get over on the brainless whore of the month by "interviewing" her on camera wouldn't be a raving success?

12. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :rip: still tied with Brad Garrett for Best Interview Ever.

"He's a gay pedophile" :spit:

13. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Haha Brad Garrett. Didn't he call Beth an idiot then insinuated she was a hooker? I remember rejecting some Artie lies, too, dude was kicking ass and taking names that day.

14. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably my favorite interview during the SIRIUS/XM years...

[video=youtube;2a0chkNOGIU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a0chkNOGIU[/video]

15. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard TV was great....... on Youtube.

16. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    Miss Howard TV segments were the worst radio ever.

17. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    While Rich Cronin is indefensible censorship, probably the worst thing I can't ever recall hearing replayed is the Artie/Gilbert rip on Obama.... The one time I really remember hearing fear in Robin and Howard's voice.