Is there something about Mike we don't know about?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by NoddinOff, Apr 26, 2013.

1. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ive noticed that when people first come onto the show and meet mike they are almost always very nice to him but alot of recurring guests seem to be less and less polite to him the more they come onto the show, like something about him disgusts them (aside from his looks haha) and changed their perception of him or something. John Ritchie is the reason I made this thread because hes attitude towards mike has been the most noticeable, he was really overly nice to mike at first and seemed to kind of be put off by artie bashing on him but now John has really changed and digs into mike big time with artie and I dont think its all in fun I think once he found out how mike just lays in his bed like jabba the hut and waits for his mom to dump food down his gullet and also makes her wait on him hand and foot is when john started to get disgusted by him. From there it seems ritchie has grown to not like him more and more each time the show is on haha.

2. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    i doubt there's much at all we don't know about bocchetti. he shares so much about himself that makes him so easy to tease. it's no secret he's there for artie to get a workout on the speed bag whenever he wants. ritchie interacts with mike often in the look-ins and they seem comfortable together (most don't with mike).

3. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Alternate theory (in line with the Undercarriage): it's tempting, fun, and rewarding to jump in and gang up on the fat stupid guy. Too bad he succumbed. Also, Mike can be gross.

4. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    well yeah obviously thats the reason ^^^^ but most people have tact and will refrain from doing that to a persons face, mannix always treated mike like dogshit on his shoe but jon seemed like a guy who was too nice for that but I guess being exposed to mike as much as he is changed that. Yes i agree mike is fucking gross and actually i think I answered my own OP, the novelty of his niceness and being a goofball doesnt outweigh the disgust factor, I honestly think that might be the main reason artie hired him, because sitting next to mike makes artie look like fucking james dean

5. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Rebel Without Applause

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I think it's just one of the bits that Artie does. Now that Ritchie is going to be co-hosting, I'm sure he's been told to join in on the act.

7. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I know that I like Mike a lot less ever since his family came on the show. His lazy ways, especially how he expects his Mom to do everything without lifting a fat finger really is abhorrent. And he thinks he's going to land a hot chick now that he's on TV? Puh-leese.... :coffee:

8. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    "Come on! This is killer shit!"