Is this another Cosby victim??????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You need a fuckin' scorecard

Bill Cosby accused of drugging, raping wife of Oscar-winning producer Alan Ladd Jr.
    Cindra Ladd claims a married Cosby preyed on her when she was a naïve and starstruck 21-year-old living in Manhattan in 1969.
    BY Nancy Dillon
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Monday, January 26, 2015, 3:25 PM
    [​IMG] Barry Gutierrez/REUTERS Bill Cosby performs at The Temple Buell Theatre in Colorado on Jan. 17.
    The prominent wife of a Hollywood heavyweight is accusing Bill Cosby of drugging and raping her in a kinky New York apartment in 1969.

Cindra Ladd – whose Oscar-winning husband produced “Braveheart” and “Chariots of Fire” – claims a married Cosby preyed on her when she was a naïve and starstruck 21-year-old living in Manhattan.

The unexpected attack unfolded after she agreed to meet the seemingly gallant, 32-year-old comedian at a strange apartment before heading to a movie, Ladd revealed in her own words in a piece published Monday by The Huffington Post.

She recalled having a terrible headache that night and Cosby encouraging her to take a mystery “miracle cure” in the form of a capsule.

She asked a couple times what it was, and never got a straight answer, she said.

“Don't you trust me?” Cosby puportedly asked her.

Ladd, 67, said the rest of the night was a blur.

[​IMG] GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images Producer Alan Ladd Jr.’s wife, Cindra, claims Bill Cosby preyed on her when she was 21.
    She had a vague recollection of wobbling through Times Square and watching a Japanese samurai movie before somehow making her way back to the apartment with Cosby, she said.

Her first vivid recollection was waking up completely nude in the bed of the random apartment with Cosby wearing a white terrycloth bathrobe and acting as if nothing was wrong, she said.

“It was obvious to me that he had had sex with me,” she wrote on Huffington Post.

Ladd, now a Beverly Hills-based philanthropist, described feeling “horrified, embarrassed and ashamed.”

She was disturbed when she looked up and saw a mirror above the bed, she said.

Ladd described leaving the apartment after some awkward small talk and then breaking down in the elevator.

View Gallery Bill Cosby sexual assault allegations

She walked home to her apartment in the east 70s and never even considered filing a police report because the concept of date rape wasn’t widely recognized back then, she said.

“I just kept asking myself over and over in disbelief why this had happened to me,” she said.

She told only her roommate and then kept her dark secret for decades, she said, burying it so deep she even became a fan of “The Cosby Show” during its heyday.

She didn’t even tell her husband Alan Ladd Jr. when she married him at 37, she said.

A former entertainment executive herself, Ladd said she finally broke her silence with her spouse when Andrea Constand said in 2005 that Cosby drugged and assaulted her.

“I always thought I was the only one. I couldn't believe he had done this to others,” Ladd said.

[​IMG] GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty Images Producer Alan Ladd Jr. poses with his wife Cindra after being honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007.
    She considered going public then but eventually chose not to when Cosby settled with Constand, she said. She felt compelled to reconsider in recent weeks after seeing other “brave women” speak up and suffer attacks on their integrity and motivations.

“The truth deserves to be known,” she said.

“When this happened to me, the idea of drugging someone and raping them was almost fantastical,” she said. “It was years before ‘date rape’ drugs made the news, but it was a perfect modus operandi for a predator, rendering his victim unconscious or so incapacitated as to be unable to clearly answer police questions about the incident.”

In the years since her alleged attack, Ladd said she has crossed paths with Cosby only once, when her husband unwittingly made an introduction in person.

“I was shaking, wondering if he would recognize me by my unusual first name,” she recalled. “His reaction spoke volumes. To Bill Cosby, I was just another stranger.”

The latest accusation dates back to the same year Cosby joked about drugging women on his hit comedy album, "It's True! It's True!"

[​IMG] Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images Bill Cosby poses for a portrait in 1969.
    On the 1969 stand-up album, Cosby recalled being a 13-year-old boy and hearing that men would slip "Spanish fly" into women's drinks to make them more susceptible to sexual advances.

"From then on, anytime you see a girl, 'Wish I had some Spanish fly,'" Cosby jokes to big laughs during the 1969 act. "Go to a party, see five girls standing alone, 'Boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish fly I'd light that corner up over there. Ha ha ha ha.'"

He joked that when he learned his TV show "I Spy" was taking a trip to Spain, it was "a childhood dream come true."

Cosby, 77, has not publicly commented on the more than two dozen women who have accused him of sexual misconduct since October.

He continues to tour and sent a letter to fans two weeks ago thanking them for buying tickets to his Denver shows.

“I’m far from finished,” he wrote in the message obtained by The News.

Cosby’s lawyer did not immediately respond to a request seeking comment on Ladd’s allegations.

In her essay, Ladd said she has no plans to sue the embattled comedian.

“She wants it to be clear that she doesn't want publicity, money,” a source close to Ladd told The News.

2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    That Cosby was a rapin' machine.

And he clearly has no shame at all.

AuntDolly, Jayla, smichal and 2 others like this.
  3. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She still got her looks for a 67 year old......must of really been a hottie at 21.

One thing about The Cos.....he liked 'em white or light; didn't rape many double dark sistahs

4. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    yes, hes a victim, all black people are. just ask 'em

5. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Impossible to judge before I see a picture of her in 1969. Court adjourned until further evidence is presented.

Stew Nod and smichal like this.
  6. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Black Privilege at it's finest.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  7. Shithead

Reputations:
    Here's the dilemma, who is worse, Cosby or this asshole

[​IMG]

8. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Monsters among us. And still in this very thread will be people calling this woman a liar too and "asking" why she didn't go to the police.

The bigger question is how many more monsters like Cosby are also still getting away with major crimes in plain sight? (Let's omit political and white collar crime; we'd be here all day.)

AuntDolly, Jayla and smichal like this.
  9. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:
    Shouldn't we "ask" why they didn't go to the police? If Cos is was up to no good and it can be proven (proof isn't someone crying on TMZ) then he should pay for his crimes. If no case can be brought shouldn't the question be asked as to why they all keep their mouths shut for so long?

If Cos or anyone else can be proven a criminal lock them up. I think most people want proof to be, "well you know".

10. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    And there we are. :(

John Smith likes this.
  11. N Copter

Reputations:
    I don't think you need a little sad face next to your comment. My questions were straight forward and bloodless. I got not dog in the fight to defend Cosby if he is guilty but no one can make a case? The narrative seems to be that he is guilty because, "well you know", and anyone questioning that is somehow accused of attacking the supposed victims.

12. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Your "questions" were precisely predicted by my comments immediately above yours. Thus the sad face.

13. N Copter

Reputations:
    I know they were. I tried to put them in my reply and it didn't take for some reason.

14. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    Can you even imagine what his fingers must smell like?

wigtropolis and smichal like this.
  15. N Copter

Reputations:
  16. Shithead

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Mulletude likes this.
  17. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    67? Would still smash

18. John Smith

John Smith Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Because in the 70s and beyond, women who reported rape were victimized a second time by police, judges and juries, made to look as if they were the criminals and had to prove that THEY were innocent. The term "date rape" wasn't even in anybody's vocabulary and many of the women knew they would be further humiliated because they trusted and went somewhere alone with Cosby. Believing his bullshit that he would help their careers and meeting with him doesn't mean it's okay for them to be criminally drugged into a stupor and then sexually assaulted. Add to the mix that we're talking about "the great" Bill Cosby, constantly fawned over and protected by the authorities, and why would any woman want to put herself through that crap with so little chance of success?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2015
    AuntDolly and Jayla like this.
  19. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i'm thinking she was looking pretty fine in sixty nine

20. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    here is a pic from the 70's
    she is the blonde on teh right.