Is this Texan a patriot or criminal or?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by GSD, Oct 8, 2010.

1. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
    Secret Service Focus on Texan

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2010/oct/06/texan-draws-secret-service-attention/

Congressman Thornberry:

I am wholly dissatisfied with your evasion of my question: After four years, I wonder why acting President Obama still refuses to make his long form Hawaiian birth certificate public.

After thousands, possibly even millions of requests by people of the United States; After court suits, even after military personnel, including a Lt. Colonel Army medical doctor, have refused to obey his orders, acting President Barack Hussein Obama still refuses to make public a copy of his long form Hawaiian birth certificate to prove that he meets the requirements of our Constitution, Article II, Section 1, of being a “natural born Citizen.” It has been asserted by those who defend acting President Obama’s right to evade presenting his long form Hawaiian birth certificate that the government of Hawaii has certified that he has one. I, for one, am not satisfied with that claim by some unknown person in the Hawaiian government that acting President Obama has a long form birth certificate and the announcement of his birth in Hawaiian newspapers can be made by practically anyone just by calling them and asserting a birth.

You took an oath to “defend the United States Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” That oath is not just a willy-nilly, may or may not promise, it is a solemn promise to the people of the United States, and even, if you believe in God, a Sacred promise to God. I call on you to contact acting President Obama and demand that he make public his long form Hawaiian birth certificate so that those of us, who respect our Constitution (not the government) as the Supreme Law of the Land, can be certain that its requirements are being obeyed.

Is the legislative branch of our government, Congress, inferior to the Executive branch, the President? No, it is not, in fact, in my understanding of the original intent of our Constitution it was that the Congress be superior to the President. If acting President Obama continues to refuse to make his long form Hawaiian birth certificate public then it’s time for Congress to subpoena it. If he does not have one, he is a usurper and if he refuses to resign, I demand that Congress impeach him. I would not be so assertive in this demand except that thousands, perhaps millions, of other people also wonder why acting President Obama has spent so much time and money evading presenting his long form Hawaiian birth certificate to us.

After all of this, I am considering assassinating him in fulfillment of the oath I took in September of 1958 when I was sworn into the Air Force. I made a sacred promise to my God and no power on earth can make me abandon that oath.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  2. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    :facepalm: birthers :facepalm:

society does not need this fellow, jail him

3. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    Wow...someone needs a timeout.
    [​IMG]

4. k4D3t

Reputations:
    best case scenario for this guy? he saves an underage prostitute from a brutal pimp and goes back to driving his taxi

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  5. PullMyFinger

Reputations:
    You talking to me?

6. GSD

GSD Active Member

Reputations:
    that's new yorkers with guns

texan's with guns make ny'ers look like little bo peep if you fuck with 'em

[​IMG]

7. k4D3t

Reputations:
    thankfully i can always rely on my ninja training

8. PullMyFinger

Reputations:
    I wanted to take ninja classes when I was a kid, but my Mom talked my Dad into piano lessons.
    Although, my teacher promised me that chopsticks would one day save my life.
    The older I get, the more I think she was just fucking with me.

9. k4D3t

Reputations:
    I've got a lot of one-eyed friends now, so maybe she was right.

10. Jack-A-Roe

Jack-A-Roe Active Member

Reputations:
    I think "idiot" or "moron" best describe this man.