Is This Why The Bin Laden Death Pictures Weren't Released?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phillipmcd, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Matt Bissonnette, one of the SEAL Team Six operators on the raid, partially outs the reason in his book, No Easy Day. The book reads, “In his death throes, he was still twitching and convulsing. Another assaulter and I trained our lasers on his chest and fired several rounds. The bullets tore into him, slamming his body into the floor until he was motionless” (No Easy Day, Chapter 15).

But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition into Bin Laden’s body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.

http://sofrep.com/33599/why-us-govt-hasnt-released-photos-ubl-corpse/

I don't see why it would matter? Unless the shots left him unrecognizable.

2. fag

fag Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ahhhhhhhh wanna put Ur finger in my butt

3. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    We killed the biggest enemy to America since Adolf Hitler.
    But no, you can't see proof. Because it will anger militant Islamists.

Now, if you'll excuse us, we're going to go drone bomb thousands of innocent men, woman and children in Iraq, Sudan, Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan, etc. to kill a handful of suspected terrorists. Oh and we want to arm AQ-linked rebels in Libya and Syria.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but I don't buy the "official account" for one second. In every "big fish tale" there's always a reason why there's no proof of the big fish.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  4. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    because his turbinwasdurty?

5. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    Comedy gold, anfkid. You wanna hear that robin? * waits for inevitable cackle/yes * fred, do you have that? * told to hold on * ok here we go by the request of todd from bumblefuck here is myturbanisdurty....

6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Best to keep it quiet.

If there were pictures of him dead, you'd see the photos on signs all over the Muslim world and idiots would make T-Shirts out of the pictures.

7. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Funny how the Germans, Iraqis, Egyptians, et al were able to cope with their leaders being killed without using it as a propaganda campaign.

8. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    That Bin Laden is something else.

Killed during the Bush years and during the Obama years.

The word unbelievable comes to mind.

9. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    so. and if that really would have such power, why hasn't it been made to happen with fake death pics? like all the villagers are going to verify authenticity or even care if it's a real pic.

10. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    I can't even find a 777 I recently lost. You think I know where the fake photos are stashed?

11. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    This Matt guy's had quite a life.

Matt Bissonette (born 1961) is an American bass player and the brother of drummer Gregg Bissonette. He attended the University of North Texas's jazz music program. According to Guitar 9, an online musicianship magazine, he has played bass and other stringed instruments on at least 22 albums, with music styles ranging from jazz, jazz fusion, progressive metal and instrumental rock. Bissonette has played bass in numerous popular rock bands, alongside legends such as David Lee Roth (1987–92, recording the US platinum A Little Ain't Enough album), Ringo Starr(2003–05), and currently, Elton John (2012–present).

12. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

But this is perhaps the most measured and polite description that one could give of how operator after operator took turns dumping magazines-worth of ammunition into Bin Laden’s body, two confidential sources within the community have told us. When all was said and done, UBL had over a hundred bullets in him, by the most conservative estimate.

http://sofrep.com/33599/why-us-govt-hasnt-released-photos-ubl-corpse/

I find this hard to believe because why wouldn't they take pictures right away after he was initially killed before everybody took turns shooting him. They are probably wearing body cameras also that would have the early death images on them. Also with a hot zone would they have time to leave their posts to shoot up a corpse. And if they did fire a hundred or so rounds into him there would probably be nothing but mush to scoop into a body bag.
    I don't see why it would matter? Unless the shots left him unrecognizable.
    [/QUOTE]

13. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    The military probably killed bin Laden with a drone strike. They were probably confident enough to declare him dead without retrieving his remains. The SEAL Team 6 story is most likely bullshit. And the people and media ate it up.

14. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Obama is a liar. maybe you've heard..

15. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    No more so than any other presidents.

16. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    Osama died of kidney failure years ago.

17. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    To not release the pictures because of fear of some group says everything you need to know of that group. Did Christians around the world wage war because Hitler was killed and there was a picture of it? No. If you have to fear the actions of such a vast majority of a group over something that is objectively irrational then that group needs to be cast aside. Its times like these I agree with the crazy bastard Putin:

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari'ya Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'. We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.”

18. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Please don't interrupt his Obama-bashing with facts.

19. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    'You sonofabitch!' :cuss:

20. Shortwave98

Reputations:
    They can bash all they want. I voted for Obama because I thought he might be different, but he turned out to be Bush Clinton Reagan so on with more pigment in his skin. He is even related to all of them.