It doesn't bother you that Stern thinks you're all stupid and easily led around?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It doesn't bother you that Stern thinks you're all stupid and easily led around? this guy is a fucking 24/7 liar. the snow angels, the planted late night rumors, his open disdain for his radio audience, and you all still worship and listen to the guy! that's fucked. don't you have any pride or self esteem? i guess if you were girls you'd let him throw bologna at your asses.

2. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Not sure. Tell me how to answer.

3. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I will do anything that the ostrich asks. It's my duty and privelege

4. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    "Duty"
    [​IMG]

5. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

You're either drunk or on a wrong site. Try ShitFN instead.

6. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    don't get mad! i just don't understand how smart grown men would still listen to a guy that has proven himself to be 100 percent phony. almost every single thing this guy based his radio show on has been proven to be a lie. not to mention that he became everything he pointed out to us that we should hate. isnt that enough reason to bail?

7. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Are you sure you are on the right site? Did you take a look around. Hell just do a search for some of the more frequent posters and see what they have been posting.

8. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i know this great site is pretty much it for taking on stern and his cunt wife. but its not enough. you have to take this cocksucker down at every turn. and more important point out his lies in real time to the few or many weak douches that come here to start pro stern shit or just to browse. this fucking guy has had the bully pulpit long enough.

9. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll answer seriously:

No. Because Stern has from the beginning disclosed that he is a schlmiel and a coward not to be trusted. How many times did he say in the good old days that if he had a chance to rat someone out, he'd do it in a second, or if he went to prison he'd be the first one on his knees sucking delicious big black cock for an extra bag of Ramen noodles?

Stern has always functioned as the proverbial elephant and we are the blind men, each seeing what we wanted to see (no Robin jokes!) The liberals saw him as a fellow traveler; the conservatives saw him as one of them; libertarians like me saw him as someone standing up to censorship and free speech; plumbers and cops saw him as a regular horny guy who loved to look at boobies. And so on and so forth.

But the answer has been there all along. When he half-winkingly said he was only half-Jewish, we all knew he was lying but hey, he's one of us: who hasn't denied eating boogers in grade school or finding skid marks in their drawers? The mad tear of pussy, the marrying Secretariat to impress the doorman, the scorn heaped on Imus for selling out or on Leno for being lame and rich....it was all bullshit. Bullshit and projection.

Any con artist knows that if you rip someone off and they give you a pass, you can do it again and again with impunity. We ARE the battered and co-dependent wives, saying over and over "sure he pissed all over me but I just can't quit him; you don't know him like I knew him" and you are correct: we all deserve a mouthful of piss again and again and again.

Standard disclaimer applies: I quit listening and told Sirius to fuck off about 2 years ago: I still post here because I AM butthurt and because the fuckers posting here are several orders of magnitude funnier than the guy who the Nag called a minimum wage Morning Zoo dj ever was. I do miss Hank and Riley though.

10. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
    Before I start, I stopped subscribing to Sirius about 3 years ago. When I realized that they werent going to get anyone in the "Artie"/"Jackie" chair, I jumped ship.

The real problem is when he jumped to Sirius in 2006. A great deal of people stopped listening to him then. Fast forward to now, and you have a whole bunch of people that still think Stern is edgy, even though he turned into a total pussy. If you look at any article regarding AGT or Howard replacing Jimmy Fallon, you will see one of two comments: The first being I will not watch because he is a disgusting pig! The other type of comment being Howard will destroy anything in his path! Ba Ba BOOEY! I guarantee very few of those type of commenters actually listen to the show.

Karma will eventually catch up with him. It has already begun. AGTs ratings went down last year, and they will this year. Howard will try to blame it on the other judges, but people will eventually catch on and realize that he sold his soul to appeal to the masses, and is not the edgy funny guy on radio anymore.

As far as the "Haters" still listening: they listen and laugh - for all the wrong reasons. I cant speak for anyone, but I would bet that the majority of the people here prefer to laugh AT Howard for what he has become, as opposed to laughing WITH Howard.

12. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    havent listened to the show for a long time now...sorry buddy

13. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wrote this 10 years ago...What took you so long?...:dontknow:

14. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    We have to listen every once in awhile. How else could we stay current while making fun of him?
    :uscratch:

15. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    everything bothers me. I hate my avatar too

16. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    How can a man led around by his shriveling ball sack by a gold digging ex-whore criticize people about being led around?

17. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    I just went to get me a cold pop

18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yes, I'm sure after reading a few responses to his tweets he feels that everybody is stupid, easily led around, and worshipping him. :rolleyes:

That's probably also why he encourages open and honest dialogue with the fans, and doesn't screen calls or selectively read e-mails. :rolleyes:

I do agree with you on one thing, though: I don't "get" the current HS show, and I have no idea why any otherwise intelligent person would continue to listen to it.

19. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Troll :coffee:

20. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    smart? grown? men?

your question itself demonstrates that you are posting on the wrong site.