It is Official Howard Is Running For President In 2016

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ryan Lever, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Ryan Lever

Ryan Lever Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. Rufus

Rufus Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. DanMullins

DanMullins New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ur shit

4. Beth Eats Hay

Beth Eats Hay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Will he be running on the Whig party ticket?

And being that Howhig he is "running," does this give Beth free reign to fart at will?

5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ryan, have you tried KROKODIL yet? It's awesome!

6. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Scorch!!!!! What's the color and number of the day?

7. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  8. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Ryan I'm gonna have another daughter and lever

9. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
  10. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
    :pray:

11. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hillary has lovely milk wagons. Id titty fuck those.

12. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    It's not really Stern, nor Stern's money that Ventura is after - it's access to Sterns estimated 100 million strong audience (an estimate of the entire Stern media-empire audience). Do the math - Obama won the election with just around 35 million votes - Romney, somewhere slightly-short of 35 million votes = total; somewhere around 70 million votes - give or take a few.

An estimated 77 million of the 160 million or so eligible-voters refused to vote for the lesser of two-evils and stayed home in 2012. This has been my principled voting-strategy since 1976, as well as the same for millions of other voters who stand by their principles and refuse to vote for the lesser of two-evils.

I would have voted for Reagan in the `80 election, however, his win was announced by 6pm CST, before the polls closed, so I didn't need to vote.

For his 2nd-term election, Reagan had already, in his 1st term, sold out his campaign-platform of smaller government, exposing who he really was i.e. part of the evil, so I refused to vote for the lesser of two-evils in the `84 election as well (I also struggled with the idea of his choice for his running-mate i.e. GHW Bush - the former director of the CIA. I questioned; what freedom and liberty loving people in their right-minds would vote the former director of the evilest group of people on earth i.e. the CIA - as exposed by the Church Committee public hearings in the mid-`70's, to lead a free country - a huge mistake the voters of this country made when they elected GHW Bush, an evil criminal in his own right. This was the beginning of the end of America as we once knew her - a once proud nation of moral-leadership in the world - GHW Bush pretty-much destroyed what moral-authority was left in this country after the 1963 coup d `etat assassination of JFK, the last moral-leader this country had. Clinton, Bush-43 and Obama have pretty-much finished off what little moral-authority was left after Bush 41.

It is not my duty to vote for a lesser of two-evils, as some poorly-principled people believe that we have a duty to vote for the devil or Hitler if they would be the only two votes available; it's a duty to stand by my principles that I believe in.

Compared to the evil I've seen in the White House in my 57 years - Howard Stern is an angel - a misguided angel - but not anywhere near the evil that has infiltrated and hijacked our government. A Ventura/Stern ticket would certainly not be my first choice, however it would be a start, or the beginning of defeating the evil that has spread like a disease through this country's government.

As for the electronic voting-fraud, that has been proven to exist in the American electoral-process, since at least the year of the "2000 stolen election" of Bush-43, and the 2004, 2008 and the 2012 electronic-voting fraud, the electronic-fraud can be defeated - it's called a "landslide win" - which under such a huge win it would impossible to hide the electronic-fraud and would expose the criminal element behind the fraud and we could start sending the evil-bastards to prison, or better yet, to the gallows for treason.

The 77 million that did not vote in 2012 is the key to defeating the evil that now consumes our government - we need a non-demo-publican/republi-crat ticket - such a campaign could create the landslide win that is needed to throw the evil out of our government and take-back this country for "WE THE PEOPLE" - the real owners of the United States Of America. It can be done with a little thinking-outside-the-box, such like Jesse Ventura is doing. Ventura/Stern 2016 - Yeah!

13. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Barely a VIP

Reputations:
    Ryan "sucks dicks to get aids" Lever

14. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    Fuck most of you

15. TehLivingDeath

Reputations:
    That seems fair, as life has totally fucked you. Right up your AIDS-ridden asshole, you toothless retard.

16. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Ah, prisonplanet.com. Did ya know that they're injecting children with HIV in India?!

17. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    :nooo:

18. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is hard to argue with.

19. Toothy

Toothy Member

Reputations:
    Fuck off Ryan