It's been over 5 years....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowardsPrenup, Aug 6, 2013.

1. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since the show has been remotely funny or entertaining. Artie left in April 2008, and the show was already dying it's slow death before he left (Artie sleeping as a bit). It's amazing the show gets discussed at all anymore, except for the dirt interviews Howard gets from time to time (Anthony Weiner chick, etc). Just saying, the show is an abomination. :shit:

2. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    um... Artie left/got fired/etc. right before X-mas break of 2009... the show officially stopped being remotely funny a few months earlier when Artie relapsed into his old self again and that's all the show could focus on.

3. hoodwink

hoodwink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fuck! its been that long?!!! don't even know why i "record" the show anymore..

4. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That sounds right. See, that's my point - don't think about the show anymore, it's a fading memory

5. Farticulator

Farticulator Member

Reputations:
    If Howard, Robin and Fred would sleep during the live shows it might make them more interesting.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    it's the "big bang theory" of radio.

7. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    The show is horrible & Im shocked to even think or say that. I NEVER thought would lose it & I hope for his legacy he quits after this contract. The show sucks! 100% sucks! Its not even slightly funny, I don't even smile when I listen to it.

8. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The show is horrendous now. Howard can make a comeback if he wanted to, but I think he's pretty much checked out and content to whimper his way to the end. Howard is hoping AGT sticks or he can bounce off that and move to another easy tv gig and be done with radio.

I will check the write-ups and jump to any JD segment which I still find mostly entertaining. And Jason/will were fantastic on back office radio. Virtually everything else is terrible.