It's Friday, goddammit!!!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Habit Forming, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Habit Forming

Habit Forming Member

Reputations:
    Let's party!!!!!!

:cheer:

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    I'm at work you fucking heeb

3. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    So yesterday I declined an offer to go to a party with her. She hit me up on facebook earlier today and we started shooting the shit, and she asked if it would be ok if she maybe came over later. I said sure, and she mentioned she was really hungover etc.

Anyways, at around 8pm I go outside and meet her, and the first thing that happens is that she's annoyed that I hadn't met her closer to her place, since I had said I'd meet her half way. She also got annoyed when she found out my sister was staying over, because her and I are starting a band together, and she wanted to practice a bit - she's on vocals. I said it would be totally cool anyways and my sister would be in her room, but my ex insisted she would not sing with her there.

The first thing we do is just start chatting, and apparently they had met my "best" friend and his gf at a bar yesterday, and it had been all weird. She told me about how the night had went, and threw in several times that she would totally fuck my "best" friend...which was really weird to hear. She also said that 2 guys had been hitting on her super hard in a creepy way, but she was really weird about it, because she didn't appear to think they were creeps?*

Anyways, I start showing her some songs I'd like to cover, she shoots down most of them and says they don't suit her voice, which was a bit of a bummer, but after a while we get into the groove of things and we were both agreeing on cool songs we'd like to do. She begins to get comfortable and actually starts singing to the songs, which was the idea, and she actually sounds really good. Before long we've got our favorite song blasting, I'm on bass (not plugged in) and she's singing like crazy, and shit's really fun. We do this until it's like 11pm, and move on to just showing each other our favorite live performances on youtube. She shows me a local band that she knows most of the members in, and mentions that one of the dudes is like the perfect guy and she'd totally fuck him.

The song we were singing the most was a song from the movie Scott Pilgrim VS The World, which was the movie we had watched together our first date at my place that eventually led to the most embarrassing and awkward sexy time...EVER. Anyways, she mentions she really wants to see it again and that we should watch it later. So when it's 11:30pm and we've watched a bunch of youtube, I ask if we're gonna watch the movie, and she's like sure but then we need to start right away cause I don't have a lot of time.

I start the movie. She's laying on the short side of the L shaped couch again, while I'm sitting on the long side, sort of in the middle. It's a bit awkward because the 4 other move nights that week we'd sorta sat/lay together, but because the other seats were taken. So now I'm sitting there feeling a bit weird and annoyed cause it's actually a huge step back.

For anyone who's seen the movie, the first hour has a lot of sorta romantic awkward moments between the lead male character and the girl he likes. Suddenly during one of the scenes, she leans over laughing a bit and says "do you know who he reminds me of?", and I go "haha of course, he's just like me!". She laughs and says yeah cause he's so awkward and insecure, and she starts leaning against me and running her hands over my chest and back of my hair, while saying I'm totally awkward about it. I sorta nervously laugh and sit still like a manikin, and she sorta snuggles up to my arm/shoulder and stays there. Sitting completely still, she's on my right, but my arm is straight down so her head is effectively resting on my hard shoulder, and I'm feeling incredibly awkward. Am I suppose to put my arm around her? I know this is uncomfortable for her, but I don't really know what she wants me to do? And of course all I can think of is sex.

After about 10 minutes she sits back up and lays down on the short side again. About halfway through the movie, she exclaims she needs to leave because she's working early the next day. I stop the movie, and start putting on my shoes to follow her to her place. By now it's like..1:30am or so. While getting ready to leave, we small chat about how our little music session went, and I say I believe she can sing the song flawlessly if she just believes in her abilities *she then says I need to believe in mine?

I walk her home, we chat a bit, and then walk back.

Not expecting many to read through this, but for those of you interested, that's the latest update :p

[​IMG]

4. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    We got responsibilities, yo! :lo5:

5. Habit Forming

Habit Forming Member

Reputations:
    I'm still at work as well. But I feel fuckin' good right now!!!!!

6. Habit Forming

Habit Forming Member

Reputations:
    My car battery died. I bought it two years ago.

Shit's still under warranty!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

7. Habit Forming

Habit Forming Member

Reputations:
    Ready for the weekend
    Gonna make the most
    Y'all niggas are Skylar White.....COMATOSE.