Entertainment It's good to know through all of the potential violence and race wars in Cleveland..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JameGumb, Jul 17, 2016.

1. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    that Scott Baio will be making a guest appearance.

Donald Trump hand-selects actor Scott Baio to speak at Republican National Convention

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/17/scott-baio-donald-trump-republican-national-convention

Trumpie loves Chachi — enough so that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee hand-selected Scott Baio to speak at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio.

During a Saturday appearance on Fox News’ Justice with Judge Jeanine, the former Happy Days actor confirmed to host Jeanine Pirro he was invited to address the convention by Trump himself.

“I actually was at a fundraiser for Mr. Trump the other night with my wife, and he invited me to speak at the convention, which was completely unexpected and out of left field,” Baio said. “He had given a speech and he was walking out. I looked at him and said, ‘Mr. Trump, Scott Baio,’ and he goes, ‘Oh my God,’ and he said to me, ‘Did you want to speak?’ and I went, ‘Here?’ and he goes, “No, no, no, at the convention.”

The 55-year-old went on to acknowledge Trump’s unpopularity among the public, though he said a one-on-one conversation with the businessman might change the minds of even his most hardcore detractors.

“I wish that people could meet Donald Trump, I really do,” Baio said. “He’s such a regular guy, and every time I’ve been with him and talked to him… he’s just a guy who is very successful, and that’s one of the things that I hope will connect with millions of Americans.”

1Vegasgirl and Nerd like this.
  2. HelloCleveland!

HelloCleveland! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This changes everything.

Petal, FishySausage and JameGumb like this.
  3. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Maybe he can appear in the crowd and sing the intro of Joanie loves Chachi and quell the anger of the armed disenfranchised.

keywordpk likes this.
  4. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    I've ordered by Trump lawn signs. :grad:

JameGumb likes this.
  5. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's just so darn cute

JameGumb likes this.
  6. JameGumb