It's NOT a WIG it's a WEAVE

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Yomama, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    if you look at the video on TMZ you'll see that the hair is weaved into her hair - only problem is her hairline is non existent and starts at her crown, so it looks like a wig in front - coming nowhere near covering her natural forehead and just hanging there like a dead rat.

She said she would not do a wig.
    Watch when she turns her head - it's sewn in to the 10 hairs she had that grew back.
    Why Robin ?? I wish she would just go bald & wear a scarf or hat it would be so much more dignified and attractive.

Either way - I'm glad she's better

2. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So what.....98% of all black women have weaves/wigs......We only care about thee Mr. Wig

3. cokeen

cokeen Active Member

Reputations:
    I always thought the receded hairline/apparent balding was because her hair was in all those nappy weaves (which looked great, until a couple of years ago, in those shots of her doing that shitty "Chatter" show in another studio). She had that short bulldyke hair in the late 80s/early 90s, which besides making her look like a scary maniac on the Channel 9 show, also showed that she had a good hairline. Women like that don't usually go bald, do they? Is it possible that it just didn't grow back enough after the chemo? From what I've experienced with my mom, her hair grew back after a few months just as fully as it was before the chemo.

But if that is a weave, there must be very little real hair to work with, because it looks severely like a wig (which means it's a really horrible weave). If that's the case, for her sake I hope it's due to recent chemo and not balding.

Either way I'm glad she's better too. Pon.

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    It's ridiculous is what it is.

5. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    The more I look at it the less I think it's actually a wig.

For one thing, if it's a wig then why is it so completely horrible looking? I mean if you're going to go 'all in' and opt for a rug then you can pretty much choose any style you want. This argument is of course a famous meme pix for why Howard's hair is supposedly REAL. The difference is I think Howard actually wants (or would want) his hair to look precisely how it appears. By contrast I can't for the life of me believe that Robin would actually want to have hair that looks like it currently does.

Anyway, the more I look at it looks like a "comb forward" as though the hair at the back is somehow combed over the bald front half of her head. I think it would would very interesting if challenged by a strong gust of wind!

6. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    I think the wig-weave is too cute for werds.

7. bobabooey

bobabooey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;XNd8dyutx6c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNd8dyutx6c[/video]

8. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Call it anything you want but it is still not living hair. :dontknow:

9. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    of course it's a weave, she's black. howard is white, so his is a wig.

robin will never be seen without her weave. her cancer was an excuse to wear one. i mean, she was bald as shit before. it's like a dude who's been seen as bald for years, loosing his hair to chemo then going out and getting a thick, full wig because of it. and then wearing it for months after the sides of his head have grown hair back.

it's an interesting idea that it's her real hair, but 1) i don't think it would be back that long already. 2) it does look like a comb forward, but that's because she has no hair in the front to weave into and also hasn't gone full wigtard like howard with glue n shit. she probably likes to take it on and off when she wants. but the trade off is that she looks fucking stupid. you could hide your weed up under there.

10. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    "98% of all black women have weaves/wigs"

[​IMG]

11. GloriaGrace

GloriaGrace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The look on the ostrich's faces when she runs away is hilarious!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
  12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    At least that woman had hair.

13. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;94-55AugdhY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=94-55AugdhY[/video]

14. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations: