It's over howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by R.P. McMurphy, May 16, 2012.

1. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...you've damaged your brand. Jumped the shark, thanked the seal, married the barbie. It's all in the light of day in front of a very astute 21st century audience, the show is broken beyond repair, robins tuMor is in the Artie chair and today you were so desperate to recapture your audience you dusted off the sybian and tied a cowbell to sals balls. You're done pal and it's going to be fun knowing you have to suffer this publicly for the next 4 years before you can bury you head in the sand.

It was a good run kid but it's time for you to move on. So long funny man, happy trails.

2. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
  3. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    I still think a 10pm interview show on NBC is going to happen.

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i can see it now on nbc, howard asking a guest "how big is your cock" "how much are you worth". who will sit to be interviewed for that? plus althought i didnt watch only seen the stills but howard is too ugly for tv. that hair is so fake besides being over with. hes an embarrassment. its not even surprising to hear him mention a couple of very jealous people in his circle. (he said it just a few minutes ago west feed)

5. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;-KFPyh-CQ60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-KFPyh-CQ60[/video]