Its Over Johnny!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beths Arab, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I took my chances and listened to the birthday bash and about halfway through I got the feeling that it was way more symbolic than a run of the mill birthday party.
    The over the top emphasis on attending celebrities was bad enough but when Howard apologised for being an asshole over the years to certain celebs I got the feeling that this was Wiggy's big attempt to break through to the other side. When they played the Kathie Lee video I knew it was and I feel like the Howard I knew and loved is officially gone and I'm sad, disgusted and amazed that so many people appear to be buying into Howards bullshit.

Are all these ass kissers actually listening to Howard and are there enough of them to replace the old school fans and take Stern to the next level?
    I personally don't care about celebrities and hate hearing about them, am in the minority??:dontknow:

2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's about power couples

3. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    And power bottoms.

4. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Strange how over 90% of the "celebrities" had funny noses and belonged to the chosen people.

This was a jewish clan meeting. They are trolling us non-jews. "Look at us. We have everything. I even fuck an Aryan blond girl who grandparents hunted jews in Poland (allegedly)".

5. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's fitting that he made amends with Kathy. The reason he hated her was that she was do transparently fake, with her cunty personality, sweatshops, and talks of Cody and Cassidy. Now he's no different.

6. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Was the fat guy from American Pickers there?

7. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    he may receive forgiveness from the celebs but any project he attaches himself to in the future will not receive the ratings necessary for survival in the industry for the simple fact that Stern alone is not nearly talented enough to make that happen. He is going to receive a cold bitch slap in the face when the ratings for his first solo project (not GayGT where he can dump blame on his co-hosts) are reported. Its going to be a cold difficult in the Stern camp when they realize P.C. Howie is a ratings disaster. In fact I would not be surprised if his solo ratings are worse than CuntO's.

8. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Once he left to satellite, he was done. Bob Levy in one of his webcasts said that they live in a bubble over there at THSS, no reason to doubt this.

Howard cooled off once his show became an exclusive club, yes he brought subscribers, yes the first year or so was entertaining, but it wasn't like when he was in syndication. That was 8 years ago, think of how much the accessibility to shows you like due to technology have advanced, Internet streaming radio, podcasts are prime examples: entertainment on demand, whenever you want it, wherever you want it. The older crowd (40s, 50s,) still remember Howard for what he was, for better or worse. That stigma's there and won't be going away no matter how hard he tries to reinvent himself. He painted his career into a corner. It's a lose-lose situation: people remember him for being a shock jock and nothing else. His fans will hate him for trying to come off as a family friendly entertaining jack off. The casual fan will be like "Who the fuck is Howard Stern" and not care.

9. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    the ONLY reason he was interesting was because he might say something outrageous. With that gone, there is NO reason to listen or pay him any attention at all...:coffee:

10. topcatclr

topcatclr Active Member

Reputations:
    It took this show for you to figure it out? He's been a pathetic fag, celebrity kiss ass for years now. His show is as gay as anything he ever made fun of! His career was built on goofing on almost all celebrities, not just Leno! He is done. Not even worth talking about I'm sorry to say. Christ, the "View" is way less gay then Stern at this point. We should be ashamed of ourselves for even talking about him!

11. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it's been over, Johnny, for a few years now. The show's a walking corpse.

12. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was gonna listen, but noticed the jay thomas show was live so I decided to listen to that, i'm tired of celebs kissing towards ass.

13. gd9tsd9tas9sa9

gd9tsd9tas9sa9 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Tracy Morgan , Whoopie Goldberg were the Star "Token Negros"
    and I can only imagine King of All Negros was the only Black Fan

14. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    Howard used to say, the worst thing a musician can do is build a home studio. Howard pretty much did that when Sirius built " The Compound" for him. They've been isolated and out of touch with the real world, since.

15. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    I think it's more like the ice skater who recently came out of the closet. Everyone knew he was gay , but now it's on the record.