It's time for Martin/Zimmerman closure

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Whether you believe that the jury decision in the George Zimmerman murder trial was right or wrong, it's time to move on. I'm not saying that it's time to forget, or that it's time to stop thinking of the two parties, but it is time to stop acting like it's front page news and far beyond the point where we should be treating each other with discord and Ill-temperment.

Its time to respect the decision, as well as the fact that some agree with it and some do not. Its Time to realize that few of us here actually know enough about what happened to form an accurate opinion and even fewer of us were there that night or even remotely know either of the parties involved (or even know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows anyone even remotely involved) in this case.

It is time to accept that George Zimmerman may have seen trayvon Martin that night, took his sidearm out of its holster and began an evil pursuit to bag him a Reggie that dared venture into his Lilly white neighborhood.

It is also time to accept that trayvon Martin was a "person" that never was going to amount to shit in this lifetime and had the shortage of intelligence to ambush someone with a bag of skittles with which he otherwise would've made grape drank and spent the evening wasted.

It's time to stop bashing each other because they don't agree with you. Time to stop picking a side. Time to see what there is to see.

Riots, and other civil discord are wrong, regardless of who's participating in them, why they say it's right and how big or small they are.

Revenge on Zimmerman is wrong. Not only is it just another waste of lives, but that truly would be a hate crime,MIT truly would be murder and -- above all -- it would be the same vigilante justice that people accuse him of using on trayvon.

Most of all, it's time to fight back. Time to look at the talking heads on both the left and the right and say enough is enough. Time to tell the hannitys of the world that, while legally correct, the Martin family will not get their son back. Time to tell the sharp tons of the world that over promising something that you cannot possibly deliver is exactly what got you the not guilty verdict that started this situation... Time to tell both of them loudly, clearly and as one to FUCK OFF.

The Martin and Zimmerman families have healing to do. Let's let them do it, and not be a part of an effort to further the careers of the gas bags in the media.

I leave you with a thought... The oj Simpson case saved al sharp tons career. It did the one thing that could prevent him from slipping into the abyss of irrelevance to which he was headed.... His goal with the Martin issue is to do the same thing. He is irrelevant on msnbc, andknowing full well that he has no chance of winning a federal suit, is seeking to use this case to get the same thing he got from oj: validation. Let's not give it to him (or the hannitys, etc) on the backs of the Martin and Zimmerman families.

Its time to move on...

2. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    If you think the thugs in the White House are gonna let this go.....you crazy.

They are going to play this for votes as much as they can. The stupid thing is that it'll cost them votes since they already received what, 98% of the black vote last time.

It will backfire, as almost every Obama initiative does. As lame as the Republicans are these days, they should cheer for Obama/Holder/NAACP to push this issue. It will only further alienate Middle America.

3. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm waiting for the DOJ to look into the Marley Lion case - a 17 year old who was shot by a 30 year old in June, 2012. Guess the difference.

4. Caster Fly

Caster Fly New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Beth is a racist that don't want to be bashed for making racist comments. :coffee:

:fail:

[​IMG]

5. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    This thread isn't addressed to the White House. It's addressed to us, our friends and our families... It's intent is to stop the White House et all from using it as a platform and to let the families involved move on.

6. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    casters a racist nig nog that dcant comprehend that it's ones actions that make people racist, not the use of a word. He also doesn't understand that i really don't give much weight to his opinion, just like most people here according to my research. Suck it, dumdum, this thread is beyond your pay scale.

7. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Obama, Holder, and all the racist black ministers and 'leaders' can go fuck themselves.

The FBI investigated Z for a year searching for anything racial so they could charge him with a hate crime- they found nothing.
    Then the feds fired everyone in Sanford, the police chief was forced to resign, policemen were demoted, and they brought in their own people so they could have a trial at all. The prosecutors and the DA then acted illegally in withholding evidence. Holder then bankrolled the anti-Zimmerman protests. It goes on and on.

So whats Holder doing now? opening up the investigation of Z, and telling the NAACP 'there will be justice'- as if the trial didn't happen.
    They did their level best to taint that trial and cheat at every turn, and still lost based on evidence. Even though the judge was biased against Z.
    After 16 months of investigation, the trial went 14 days, with 56 witnesses. Unanimous verdict.

If we now allow these racist black people to ignore the courts ruling, and put Z in jail, it's over for us and our justice system.

8. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    4 children were killed in Chicago during the time of the George Zimmerman trial. Eric, Barack, where are you?

9. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    As long as they're killed by their own race, no one gives a shit.
    People are fucked up.

11. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    My Mulato cousin whom I love and known for my whole lifewont let this die. He WAS a gang member in LA in the eighties. He Gang banged.

He put up a picture of his son with some bullshit about "my son stuff" AFTER the trial. Then a litany of #nojustice post from him and his wife.

This is the same dude who in 1988 when he was 16 was taken out helLA by my uncle because of his gangbanging and confessed to doing a drive by with his friends. This all from a kid who grew up with a father who worked an IT Job in the made 100k a year in the eighties and who's mother, my aunt, was a Nurse Supervisor making gobs of cash. They weren't rich but dam he had no reason other than pure stupidity and selfishness to go "Boyz in hood".

Now over 20 years later he wont let this case just go by.

I had to deleted him and his wife from my Facebook. So Just put those member on IGNORE, because NOBODY seems to want to let this shit go.

12. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
  13. booybob

booybob Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    She is a highly informed and sought after member of the Democratic Base.

14. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Caster's black?

15. sstressed

Reputations:
    he wishes.

16. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    the story no one is talking about is the way blacks, the NAACP, Holder and the Obama admin hate on Hispanics.

That's all the blacks have on their mind- send this Hispanic person to jail- even though he was not guilty, received a fair trial- that was televised.

And the Martains have said they dont think there is a racial component to events that resulted in Trayvon being shot. Guess Holder didnt hear that.

17. sstressed

Reputations:
    they have so convinced themselves that zimm is white, they see a swede when they look at him.

black race baiters, obama included, and white progressives are pushing this racial bullshit. they thrive on it.

what do they have to whine about if it isn't race?

well, of course they have 1000 things to whine about, touchy feely people love to whine hysterically.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  18. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I'll tell you one thing, the blacks who are all up in arms about this thing are not thinking very completely. They have the greatest likelihood of being imprisoned in the US. If the rule of law, that is to say, juries making decisions based on the law rather than emotion, is lessened, they will be imprisoned at an even greater rate.

And they should know that.

19. ice cream

ice cream Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    one question please

If someone is on top of me,smashing my head against concrete,am i aloud to shoot him to save my life???

20. RobsDad

RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Zimmerman should have NEVER gotten out of the car, BUT...

All the kid had to do was walk the fuck home, and he didn't. It was HIS choice, and he died because of HIS choice.