ITT: I will rank you on the scale of evil - Volume IV

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by garypagetwo, Aug 8, 2015.

1. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun VIP

Reputations:
    I'm a huge fan of the great Dr.Stone's tv show, Most Evil. Using the knowledge I have acquired through watching the show, I will attempt to rate you on his Scale of Evil. It ranges 1-22, 1 being the lowest, 22 being the highest/worst. If you want to be ranked, ask politely and have patience.

[​IMG]

PREVIOUS RANKINGS, IN ORDER FROM LEAST- TO MOST EVIL

@FtM : You do not show psychopathic features, and have only been involved in minor board conflicts. For this reason, I will place you on level ONE. This means you are not evil.

@FatKidSullivan : You do not show psychopathic features, and you are rarely involved in forum drama. Your only attacks on other posters were in self-defense, and most of the time you turn the other cheek. You can not be considered evil in any way, and I therefor rank you at level ONE on the scale.

@Slippy : You have an aberrant personality, you are impulse-ridden, and you display some antisocial traits. You are often perceived as a willing companion of more violent, and dangerous posters, and I suspect you to have a slight personality disorder. I think you are traumatized, and often feel an irrational need to defend yourself. I place you at level FIVE: A traumatized and desperate person who often feels remorse for their involvment in board drama, but who is not a psychopath.

@xyster: Somewhat of a hard nut to crack. I do not believe you are delusional, but your posting pattern is worrying. While you do not display marked psychopathic traits, you appear to be impetuous and hotheaded, apparent by your sudden attacks on seemingly random posters. You have slightly unstable mood, and show small signs of paranoia. I rate you at level SIX on the scale.

@Napoleon V : You are a highly narcissistic, but not distinctly psychopathic poster, who will sometimes attack others out of jealousy. You are not someone I would classify as a true psychopath. You are for the most part, a fairly normal, contributing poster, but at times you show signs of having an underlying anger that can potentially cause you to suddenly snap. I place you at level EIGHT: Non-psychopathic person with smoldering rage.

Super Mario: As I read through your posts, it is clear you are driven by a need for fame. You appear to be obsessive; fixated on an idea. Your posting style strongly suggests symptoms of schizophrenia, and in popoff threads, you appear to confuse yourself, blurring the line between reality and fantasy. You use greed, manipulation, and entitlement, to achieve power and fortune, and you often hotheadedly attack those close to you, with jealousy as an underlying motive. I place you at level TWELVE on the scale: A power-hungry psychopath who attacks when they are "cornered".

@AnimalGod : All indications point to the fact that you are a fun loving poster, who's not looking for drama or fights with anyone. You display a calm and rational thought process, and your posts are well written.A closer examination reveals you to be a disturbed, but angry man, driven by revenge. By pretending to suffer from a delusional disorder, you use a conjured up mental illness as a shield to extenuate the circumstances. In this way, you deny your victims closure. I place you at level FIFTEEN: Psychotic, and behind multiple vicious acts.

@Oderus : You are a highly egocentric poster who will often attack close friends, not only for narcissistic reasons, but also for the joy of it. At times, you display signs of true psychopathic behavior, and you appear to be fully aware of what you are doing. I place you at level SIXTEEN for multiple vicious attacks with intent to profit.

@Gas Face : Typical to that of a stalker, you appear to be very narcissistic and egocentric. You're not only after your victims, but you're also looking to redeem your sense of self. You have a strong need for control and power, as evident by many of your posts. What makes you more vicious than most is, you not only attack multiple people on the board, but you purposefully attack those who are innocent and new, knowing the pain and suffering you will inflict on them. Because of the severity of your actions, I place you on level SIXTEEN on the scale. This place is reserved for egocentric schemers.

@eliasbboy : At first glance, you appear to lead a normal online life. Like all of us, you desire recognition and praise. But this desire is also what seems to have fueled your inner rage and hate against others. While it may never be impossible to know exactly how many victims you truly have attacked here on Dawgs, the number is undoubtedly shockingly high. By placing you on the scale, I must not only consider your behavior and damage you have done in the past, but also the fact that you sell pens online. You are a cold blooded psychopathic schemer, driven by a powerful need for attention. Unfortunate in a way, by placing you high up in the scale, I am playing into your perverse craving for acknowledgement. Having said that, I place you at level Sixteen: Sexually perverse serial offender, where attention is your primary motive, and rape is committed to hide the evidence.

@Schmoopy : You are without a doubt, a psychopath. You have an emotional flatness that allows you to remain outwardly calm; blind to the emotions of others around you. You will say things to hurt people, and simply not care about the consequences. You are often heavily involved in board drama, and never know where to draw the line. On the scale of evil, you are a level SEVENTEEN: A psychopath who is also a sexual predator.

@Nantrax : You appear to be more prolific, and even more casual about your attacks on members than most of the others on the upper half of the scale. For them, the sexual violence often appears to be a main motive. Their assaults and involvement in drama seem to be impulsive compared to you, who is systematic. For you, pain and suffering is the driving force. I must place you one level above Schmoopy; level EIGHTEEN: A psychopathic torturer

@SIPAWITZ: You are a rare specimen; A sadistic, delusional poster, capable of inflicting great pain on your forum victims. You show clear signs of a true psycopath, preying on posters you perceive as weaker than yourself. Because of the cunning, arbitrary nature of your attacks, and the torture you subject some of your victims to, I place you at level TWENTY on the scale.

@RH Goatcab: In connection to ranking you on the scale, I feel you are a poster who is more challenging to analyze, because I know that you deny so much of what you have done, according to the mountains of evidence. In fact, you would have us to believe that you are totally innocent, and that your unfortunate circumstances are the result of a series of coincidences. One must ask, is this 'master plan' the act of a madman? Or is it so calculated, that it can only be the work of pure evil? Looking at your posts, I can see an underlying trace of psychosis, paranoia, and history of abuse, all of which attribute to your demeanour. But systematically torturing certain posters over the course of months is nothing short of evil. You are a scheming torturer, who is primarily motivated by the enjoyment you get from watching posters suffer. I consider you to be more evil than Schmoopy and Sipawitz, and place you at level TWENTY ONE , because you make your victims endure prolonged torture.

O Face, ChuckZ, Napoleon V and 3 others like this.
  2. MrPPV

MrPPV The Shed Stopper

Reputations:
    Do me, Bro

Scotty4x4 likes this.
  3. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    tl;dr

4. garypagetwo

garypagetwo The Gun VIP

Reputations:
    dont really know you that well :/
    im fairly certain I evaluated you once and you were shown to be a psychopathic sadist

WillyBest likes this.
  5. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Great thread, Gar! Let's do this!

Edit: he asked, politely.

6. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    STFU, you stupid cunt!

Anfkid likes this.
  7. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
  8. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: Spot on!

JameGumb likes this.
  9. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
  10. FatKidSullivan

FatKidSullivan Smoking Cigars

Reputations:
    Thanks, Garbear.

garypagetwo and WillyBest like this.
  11. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    @FatKidSullivan is just good people. ​

12. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
  13. FatKidSullivan

FatKidSullivan Smoking Cigars

Reputations:
    Shut up.

Dirty South likes this.
  14. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    Too funny!

15. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    So where's Gars analysis of himself?

16. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt!

Artie Laugh likes this.
  17. Artie Laugh

Artie Laugh ****

Reputations:
    Gar, its 12:30 on a Saturday night, why aren't you out trying to score some Wegian pussy instead?

JameGumb likes this.
  18. Stevie

Stevie Now go...Ohm.

Reputations:
    :lol:

19. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

DrivenByDemons and JameGumb like this.
  20. Scotty4x4

Scotty4x4 Light It Up Blue!! Staff Member

Reputations:
    Gary, can we request other top tier Dawg posters be reviewed by you?

[​IMG]