"I've Always Picked Up a Vibe From [Howard] That He Was Slightly Homo" - Fred Norris

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Famous, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Part 1:
    [video=youtube;flB28EFw848]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flB28EFw848[/video]

Part 2:
    [video=youtube;sHz8opOClT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHz8opOClT4[/video]

Part 3:
    [video=youtube;Ta5u1SFbkng]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5u1SFbkng[/video]

Fred makes that comment in the part 3 clip. Howard was telling a story about how he always thought Fred was gay, so he asked him to share a hotel room with him so he could monitor his behavior. This is gonna set the "Howard is secretly gay" brigade on fire. It's the perfect cover story for Howard maybe trying to seduce Fred.

Anyway, I think Howard begins telling that particular story toward the end of the part 2 clip.

The whole thing is good, though, because it entails lots of funny old stories about Fred. Like the time Fred got stuck at Howard's house during a snowstorm, and was too embarrassed to ask for hot dogs, lol....

I've always felt that Fred is the most interesting person on the show. I wish he spoke up more.

2. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Also, let's say he really wanted to see if Fred was gay by doing that. So say Fred did come on to him in that hotel situation. Then what?! Awfully strange...

By the way, Fred once said something that's always stuck with me. After Fred had that fight with his wife at dinner with Jackie, Fred was pissed off, of course. Howard said something like "you don't see my wife fighting with me publicly" and Fred said something like "that's because you've got her scared half to death in private."

Does anyone have a clip of exactly what he said? It just seemed like such a weird thing to randomly throw out, so therefore I thought that there was some real reality to it, and maybe Fred was privy to certain behaviors. It just so stood out to me, because I never imagined Howard's relationship with Alison that way. I never imagined him as some controlling, dominant, force, but that comment was interesting.

3. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    Fred is the type of guy that once you get him going he won't stop. It is better off he just stays quiet

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  4. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    oooooooooooogah

5. Scarfo

Scarfo New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm a Stern show clopper.

[​IMG]

6. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
  7. Vdrummer35

Vdrummer35 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    that's howcie sandusky?

8. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:

Mr. Blackswell & Out-Of-The-Closet Stern?

9. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Winst, please address Fred's statement that I quoted in post #2. Do you think it has any significance?

10. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Captain Kirk is Winst? New conspiracy theory everyone!

11. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I think you're getting a little bit tin foil hat with it, Famous. And calling Winst in for clarity? :facepalm:

Fred was under attack and reaching for anything. If I had to guess what was going on in that scary Martian mind of his I'd say he was alluding to the fact that Allison couldn't so much as order a limo into the city without Howard bitching about it on the air. You've heard her on the air: did she sound like a scared woman?

12. Mike in Houston

Mike in Houston I got more balls than the daily lottery. VIP

Reputations:
    Slightly?