J.Lo ‘ready to dump boy-toy’ amid transsexual sexting scandal

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Onehourphoto, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    (Wiggy related as either Beth is a transsexual or Wiggy likes females that look like them)

J.Lo ‘ready to dump boy-toy’ amid transsexual sexting scandal

By Emily Smith
    NY POST

Jennifer Lopez is ready to dump her boy-toy Casper Smart following further lurid claims that he’s been sexting transsexual models behind her back.

Sources said Lopez, who is preparing for Wednesday’s free concert in front of thousands at Pelham Bay Park and also appeared in The Bronx to promote a healthy eating initiative, is furious that Smart’s alleged extra-curricular activities could overshadow her work.

On Sunday, “Jenny From the Block” appeared at the Bronx event to promote the Center for Healthy Childhood at the Montefiore Medical Center, which received $250,000 from her Lopez Family Foundation.

But on Monday, thedirty.com hit Lopez, 44, with details of 27-year-old Smart’s second alleged sexting transgression, this time with a transgendered female model named Xristina Marie.

A source told us of the growing frustration in the Lopez camp over Smart’s antics: “She’s coming back to The Bronx and the only thing anyone can talk about is her toyboy and the transsexuals.”

Another source tells us, “Jennifer is getting tired of all these allegations. She doesn’t need this drama and is ready to move on.”

While reps for Lopez declined to comment last night, the second source sniffed, “The focus should be on her work for the foundation and the concert, not Casper Smart.”

The latest Smart uproar comes after transgender bikini model Sofie Vissa tried to shop a story claiming that she shared intimate Instagram messages with Lopez’s boyfriend, claiming to have screenshots of their alleged chats as well as “naked images of Casper Smart,” according to thedirty.com editor Nik Richie, who first exposed the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal.

Smart, who has since become a choreographer and creative director, first met Lopez when he was a backup dancer. His representatives did not respond to our e-mails for comment Monday night

2. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    I want to take a break from this 9/11 tribute to announce the news of J-Lo and her boyfriend's breakup. Any other day we would have led with this story...

3. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    haha i forgot about that. who gives a flying cow pie about J-lo? she can't act and she certainly can't sing without tracks blaring in the background.

5. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I don't understand Robin this guy is as manly as I am and a big fan of the show. Just look at the way he dresses. What woman can resist a scarf like that?

[​IMG]In the photo, Smart was shown in a gold mini short, a deer hunter’s hat, no shirt and a scarf, plus the company of a group of men posing in underwear and brightly colored accessories.

6. MorningSong13

MorningSong13 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    As hot as she is, she must be just a freakin' nightmare to be with to keep losing all these boyfriends/husbands.

7. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's got MAJOR F.U. money and is acting like a "guy" would/should/could. :coffee:

8. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    To hell with the both of them

9. Shamrock12

Shamrock12 Bouncy... Bouncy...

Reputations:
    No shit.. if you had endless money and were attractive to fuck anyone you want... why would you stay in a relationship when it started to get stale

10. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe she's still relevant.

In Living Color was like 25 years ago.

11. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    Robin, I know the real reason why is a judge on American Idol. That is all I can say on the air

12. guruhugz

guruhugz Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he likes chicks with dicks but he likes money more

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Yep, nothing women want more than to hit 50 and be alone and rich, with a hanger-on boyfriend who's just in it for the money and lifestyle. mmm hmm.

14. Bababooey4uall

Bababooey4uall New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    she's got anther good 15 years in her.

15. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations: