Jack Booted Thugs

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by fuzzynuts, Jul 29, 2013.

1. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
  2. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Lovely.

:facepalm:

3. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Guess what Feds?
    We're not stopping no matter what you do, you despicable fucks.

I've been toking for 44 years now with no end in sight. Fuck you.

[video=youtube;qAqYMhXuydU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAqYMhXuydU[/video]

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Yet another campaign promise that Obama's upheld...

We have cartels at our border (that the Justice Department helped arm) and yet the DEA is going after state-legal pot shops. How fucking twisted.

5. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Yeah, this makes him look like a super shithead, fo' sho.

6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, you think the President, with his history, would relish the chance to push for legalization even. "I smoked it and I'm the fucking President of the USA". There is a bizarre aircraft carrier sized turning circle for Washington bureaucracies that persists no matter who is in office. Despite the fact that he could snap his fingers and shut down any operation they had going.

7. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    "It does not make sense from a prioritization point of view for us to focus on recreational drug users in a state that has already said that under state law that's legal."

Dope-In-Chief

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Chris Hedges nailed it in one sentence with Obama. "He's an ad-campaign."

9. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Truman integrated the armed services with his signature.

You'd think the current president could end this insane drug war with the same amount of effort, no?

Or is that what would get him assassinated? Because there is a lot of money to be made in the industrial-prison complex.

10. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    I thought you were going to say from the drug cartels, because that would take a dump on their profits. As for assassination, I'm sure there are plenty of groups out there who would if they could. I don't think anyone would be willing to risk the fallout. It'd be a kook if anyone.

11. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    I believe the controlled substance act is a federal law, though states have their own versions (I know, I was subject to it as a teenager). But besides that, most of the interference with "legal" selling that does exist seems to be from the feds, and a statement of support for decriminalization at the very least would be easy. The DEA could remove Marijuana from schedule I, at the stroke of a pen, probably.

12. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...this isn't going to stop shit. legal weed goes on sale here in December in state run provider stores, no medical bruhaha. usually the dispensaries get raided because they sold weed to somebody who didn't have a medical card. the growers around here crack me up there are open farmers markets on weekends with medical weed for sale. they think theyre pharmacologists but I was smoking this shit before they were fucking born. the whole medical weed thing was just a wedge to get it made legal anyway. they need to go after meth users and heroin is a big problem from here to b.c. theyre running scared for their jobs, theyre just as much a burden as anybody getting a welfare check. what is the dea going to do when there are no pot users to bust? fucking dicks.

13. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    I know someone who has a state license to grow and is growing for the state dispensaries. Times they are a changin.

14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...there was a big public meeting just 2 or 3 days ago talking about the parameters of fines for smoking in public and other related issues. our state is going full speed ahead with this. there are already former flower nurseries taken over for growing the legal bud. it could get ugly tho because the fed usually threatens to stop providing hiway funds to the states who adapt legal weed as well as threats to withhold other federal money. we'll see how it goes. one thing that has always amazed me is you can go into a gas station in many parts of this country and buy alcohol along with your gasoline and drive away. to me that makes no sense at all. btw we just recently voted to sell alcohol in grocery stores and there are beer and wine tastings in movie theaters starting today. before everyone had to go into a state run store to buy liquor. beer and wine was in grocery stores but hard alcohol was only in a state store. Costco was a major player in getting the measure passed. whats funny now is grocery stores are getting their liquor stolen at a rate they weren't ready for. they've designed a special lock on the tops of the bottles but people still steal it.

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    and this is a president who admitted to smoking pot and snorting coke. obama is a hypocrite, a liar. and he isn't even being passive about the pot stores....he's siccing the justice dept on them.
    so we have a petty criminal in the white house who is telling other people what they can't do.

16. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    I predict WA state will be one of the best economic states in the union due to this law and the freedom that was originally intended by our founders.

17. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Ha ha! Great point. "Who would be the most pissed if drugs, all drugs not this pot chickenshit, were legalized?"

The crooks, cartels, and interdiction-prison complex.

18. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Old as fuck, but still worth viewing.

[video=youtube;wWWOJGYZYpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWWOJGYZYpk[/video]

19. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    At least he admitted it. Clinton lied about it and GWB's adventures are pretty much well-documented, but yeah, Obama's a shithead by going after these dispensaries in a state where the people have decriminalized marijuana.

It's outrageous.