Jackie Marlow and Stuttering John

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Cordoza Hotel, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Cordoza Hotel

Cordoza Hotel Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only two real men that were part of the show. They never were intimidated by Howard or Boy Gary or Robin or Fred. Jackie and John were real men, and real people. Both would be great to hang out with and have a few beers, particularly at one of Jackie's house parties.

Real fans know that Jackie and John made the show what it was, at it's peak, because they had no fear and a wicked sense of humor.

The Jackie puppet theft was one of thw top moments in show history. Breaking balls was John and Jackie's specialty.

I wish Jackie and John the best, and thank them for many years of making the HSS the funniest thing on radio. Thank you, guys!

blindbella, reno, schnauzer and 2 others like this.
  2. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    I liked Artie, too. And Sal and Richard were awesome until they were put on a leash.

Mantis likes this.
  3. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've never been convinced by Fred's reputed strength & 'take all comers' act. That said, I wholeheartedly believe Howard will take all cummers.

Mantis likes this.
  4. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I agree, the golden age of the show was when it had Jaclie, Billy, and John. Now Howard hires interns to run the show.