Jason's PSA ...."I'm a Loser" (The Beatles Song)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Jan 21, 2013.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh my Gawd:rolleye: ...these PSA's are sooooooo lame...one worse than the other.....this morning I heard Jason's ...just awful.

As predicted he's (lying) announcing he's no longer a "pot" user....then listed all the Prescription Drugs he's taking or took at one point in his pathetic life....
    including Prozac..Cymbalta...Seroquel...all drugs to treat Bi-Polar & Depression.

And this guys wants to be an "executive?" Paleeeeese:rolleye:

WHEN is Fred (or Howard) going to play the Beatles Song..."I'm a LOSER"...."I'm a LOSER"...and I'm not what I appear to be....
    it's from the first Beatles album.

It SHOULD BE Jason's Theme song....
    or JD's....
    or Benjy's....loser's who could NEVER find a job in the real world....

all u have to do is LISTEN to the way Jason speaks...like a SPEED FREAK....(sadly Gary's been speed talking too!!)...a real druggie...

Doesn't Sirius require Pre-employment drug screening?? if so....99.9% of Howard's staff would be fired.

attn: Fred....or whoever reads these threads and posts and steals our material....:rolleye:
    Play the Beatles "I'm a LOSER"..once in awhile...
    OR "I'm an Asshole"....I miss that song too!!
    Wake up Fred!!! Do the "Fans" have to think of everything???

thank you
    peace & love

2. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    what I love about your post's are you are passionate, wish Howard would show that much passion in doing the show!

3. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    That's discriminatory. Jason's a bright, articulate, sensitive guy who got messed up in his life (remember his issues with his mother?) and suffers from depression. The fact that he knew enough to get himself on medication that keeps him happy and productive is to be applauded, not ridiculed.

4. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    I think OP is talking more about illicit drug use and the wisdom of a wannabe executive listing his medications on air. :peace:

5. Lou Cypher

Lou Cypher New Member VIP

Reputations:
    While it may have been stupid to admit on the air to smoking weed, there's nothing illicit about being on prescribed medication. I think Jason's one of the few people who won't have a problem finding a job after the show ends.

6. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Double POST!!!!:facepalm:

7. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All these shitty bits have just proven that Jackie was right in filtering Fred's material because it is 80% hackey shit