Jay Leno was on Bill Maher - and I didn't hate him

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HooHoo, Jan 11, 2015.

1. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone else see Jay Leno on the last Bill Maher show? For all that Howard would have his remaining 7 listeners believe, Jay Leno is the most obnoxious and annoying guy in showbiz, completely fake and devoid of any "soul".

Now I've never sat through an entire Jay Leno Tonight Show in my lifetime, but here sat Jay at Bill Maher's table, and I eagle eyed him for a lack of personality, I eagle eyed him waiting to be annoyed.. and sorry to say, Wig, but that moment never came. The guy was totally pleasant, and far more "human" and "likeaboe" than the angry grandma seen show after show grumbling on AGT and slumped in his chair.

"Wahh.... Jay Leno didn't get on his hands and knees and kiss the ring for my permission to hire a guy that wasn't happy working for me anyway... wahhhh"

[​IMG]

2. somedude61

somedude61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, saw it. Awful appearance by Jay. Jay really knows about cars but should just shut the fuck up when it comes to comedy. Jay used to be incredibly funny as a stand up. But it didn't show in that appearance.

3. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

I have met Jay Leno and, he's a very down to earth guy and, we had a nice conversation (about cars).

Howard loves Letterman who seems like an angry prick who can't relate to other humans in real life.

4. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you were expecting more from him comedically, I get that, but on the other hand maybe he thought it better not to try and take over the entire show with zingers, at least not in the way Howard will try way too hard to be edgy and funny and take over the whole show when he's appeared on Letterman or Jimmy Fallon.

I guess the takeway for me was that I waited for the "douchebag" Jay that he's been played up to be and that I've had to hear about for years, and that moment never came.

5. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jerry Seinfeld and David Letterman both basically told Howard to STFU about Jay and man up and get over it.

Howie's so obsessed with Jay it's obvious Jay makes his dick hard.

cah155, blindbella and Rockside7 like this.
  6. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    sounds like every member of this forum when it come to Howard :rofl:

hoochieking likes this.
  7. Mlaw

Mlaw Quite Contrarian Gold

Reputations:
    But But But, Jay never had children, he's substituted cars for children, his poor pathetic childless baron wife Mavis :sad: Letterman on the other hand, is a father, so therefore is superior

Rockside7 and HooHoo like this.
  8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:

Cunt

9. JameGumb

Reputations:
    Howard's jealous if Lenos success. Just like he was jealous that Johnny Carson never gave him the time of day.

blindbella, kicksave7 and JessOnCrack like this.
  10. JameGumb

Reputations:

Leno actually spend a his money on fun things. Instead of hoarding it and building cold empty mansions to hide in to play online chess in all day like an old mortician. So Lenos clearly the winner.

You useless cunt.

11. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    Howard really poisoned me on my thoughts of Jay Leno. I believed him but if the worst thing he did was hide in a closet who cares. He seems nice...is a workaholic and also has taken pay cuts for his staff, something Howard would never do. I think Howard is just really jealous cause he wishes he was accepted by Hollywood, middle America and had his own late night show instead of a radio show. Then he pretended he was always a big fan of Dave Letterman who is a crumigen (sp), old nasty unfunny fuck that I can't believe anyone watches.
    Does anyone have a good clip of Leno's old stand up they suggest I watch? I've never seen it.

AmishGirl, blindbella, OV and 4 others like this.
  12. JameGumb

Reputations:
    It's all about Carson. Carson chose Leno. Carson snubbed the Wig and never put him over at the height if his career. Stern hates people bigger than him that do not care about him.

13. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Jay's a great guy confirmed by people I know who have worked and or Harley'd with him. Without any reason to hes treated others through them very graciously. Howard's the dysfunctional maladjusted prick as I've been telling many purple koolaid drinking Stern-inspired gullible haters for years on the other board. Glad most everyone has now seen the light.

14. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When factoring how fucked up Howard is mentally, I can't even imagine all the vile and neurotic shit that he's has done behind the scenes or when no one was looking, lilke chewing on his toenails or masturbating with a roll of sandpaper screaming "BETH! BETH!" because his OCD had flared up and the shrink took a week vacation.

15. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Mulletude, HooHoo and Rockside7 like this.
  16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's so clear that Howard's dislike of Leno is based strictly on jealousy because none of the other reasons make sense. Howard himself and people in his inner circle have done all the things he criticizes Jay for. Howard sold out by taking the AGT gig and hired Tim Sabien without consulting his current employers, even though Howard had personal and professional relationships with them. Howard criticizes Jay for doing softball interviews but Jimmy Kimmel does exactly the same thing. The list goes on and on but there's not a single rational reason and Wiggy sounds like a raving lunatic and makes a fool of himself whenever the subject comes up.

reno, blindbella, TheLACritic and 2 others like this.
  17. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    All true but the biggest reason is when Howard disgusted Jay by hijacking his show with 2 demonstrative lesbians to a point where Jay left his desk during commercial break. Jay decided the best payback was to steal his low paid cash cow kamikaze stuttering interviewer SJ to make him his highly compensated announcer....so he really extracted the last "fuck you" laugh and Howard never got over that.

blindbella, kicksave7 and HooHoo like this.
  18. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Howard goes after Jay because Jay doesn't give a shit about Howard and doesn't waste the energy 'fighting back'.
    It's perfect for big puss Howard.

19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep, that's Howard in a nutshell. Instead of being a man and admitting that someone is better than him (or got the better of him) he acts like a whiny butt-hurt little bitch and publicly embarrasses himself.

20. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:

Jay hid in a closet, now Howard lives in one.

When I flip on H100, it's either cock size or asking Trannies to get naked now.

OV, reno, TheLACritic and 1 other person like this.