Jay Leno's Garage:August 31 At 10PM ET/PT On CNBC

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    'Jay Leno's Garage: The Ultimate Car Week' Premieres Sunday, August 31 At 10PM ET/PT On CNBC

RF76, scoobyla, Murcielago and 2 others like this.
  2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    garage walking :cheer2:

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  4. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    DVR is already set. :spin:

5. knu3421

Reputations:
    :wub:

6. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...fun fact, while jay was learning to be a stand up comic his real job was being first a mercedes benz technician and went on to being a rolls royce mechanic. rolls royce was his last job before getting steady comic gigs.

icypussy likes this.
  7. knu3421

Reputations:
    howard can't even start a car :wtf:

BooeyBanana and Ta Ta Toothy like this.
  8. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:

This thing is just ridiculous, Jay is going to be the last man on Earth to die in a steam engine car.

9. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

My mother-in-law thanks you for this! Seriously, young dude.

10. Ganggreen87

Ganggreen87 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard obviously hates Jay but every time I have seen him I like him despite wanting to hate him because I am a Howard fan. He seems really sincere and kind and I don't buy Howard's bullshit takes on Jay anymore. When Jay did his last show he mentioned how proud he was to be a union member and to have been able to provide livable wage union jobs that he never deviated away from, and you know he meant it.

You think a Howard gives two shits what people make or are making or that they even have jobs? He doesn't because any chance he has he says it isn't his decision, yet he makes 50 million a year and has all the leverage but he won't help a guy get a raise. Howard is a cheap self centered mother fucker always has been always will be

I believe Jay now and am bummed I gave up on him because Howard said he was an ass. He obviously isn't
    Because Howard didn't want to pay stuttering john a livable wage and Jay did making Howard look like what he was a cheap Jew, Howard decided to bash jay. I was wrong for believing Howard I realized it watching Jay say goodbye on his show that night, he is a good man

All along it was Howard who was a cheap two faced mother fucker

11. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    Since you clearly have seen the light perhaps you may want to start listening to O&A as well. You'll realize that Wiggy only said the blatantly made up BS about them because he was terrified to confront them. Like the gigantic baby Wiggy is he messed with them behind the scenes and forbid them from playing any clips of his show or AGT....... It's really alarming when you look back at all the things Wiggy has blatantly lied about and/or made up just to portray this "Outlaw" image when all along he was as corporate as they come.

PelicanWig, icypussy and Joe Bauers like this.
  12. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    I never bought into any of Howard's bullshit about Leno. I know someone well who's actually worked with him for years; someone who he has no reason to be nice to when no one's looking, but he always has been. I know a rider who has Harley'd with him through the Santa Monica Mountains on a few weekends over the years past, including breaking bread together at the Rock Shop. Both have told me forever what a terrific, down to earth person he is.

In the other place originally I was one of the few who was calling out the bullshit on those inevitable Leno-bashing threads. Glad to see that with the reality of Howard becoming more and more evident, fans also wised up to the parallel reality that the issues are not with the Lenos and Peets but instead very much with Howie's own persona.

Stag, icypussy, 2 2 Toothie and 3 others like this.
  13. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This ain't Hot Rod Magazine pal......

Divorce Chicken and scoobyla like this.
  14. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Even worse is the Stern friendly media that parroted Howard's horse shit.
    The weaved cock sucker was the driving force behind the Jay hate.

PelicanWig, OV and Joe Bauers like this.
  15. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Howards garage...:coffee:

[​IMG]

16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Get ready for a whole new round of Leno-bashing by Howard, Jay is getting a prestigious award that Wiggy would kill for. The only tributes Howard can get (or deserves) are the ones he arranges himself, so he'll be repeating the same lies he's been telling about Jay for years. I especially like it when he criticizes Jay for "selling out" by taking the bland Tonight Show gig when he himself sold out big time for AGT. Any normal person would realize how ridiculous that sounds but not our Wiggy. Every time he opens his mouth it just proves what a jealous little bitch he is:

Jimmy Fallon will lead top comedians in saluting his "Tonight Show" predecessor Jay Leno with the nation's top humor prize in October at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
    The performing arts center announced Wednesday that Fallon will join Chelsea Handler, Jerry Seinfeld, Wanda Sykes, Betty White, Kevin Eubanks and others in honoring Leno with the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
    Leno will receive the prize during a performance by his fellow comedians on Oct. 19 in Washington. The show will be broadcast nationally Nov. 23 on PBS stations.
    The prize recognizes people who have had an impact on American society through their humor and social commentary in the tradition of Samuel Clemens, the writer and satirist better known as Twain. Past recipients include Carol Burnett, Ellen DeGeneres and Bill Cosby.

PelicanWig, Lemmy, OV and 2 others like this.
  17. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I got more shit in my garage , thati have no room 4 my cars.

18. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hey Jay heres the WIG in his garage.:spud:Right after the bucket challange. Dam Wiggy you are in some shape. lol

19. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:

Yeah, he'll be flippin' his wig over this. Jay's getting iconic awards at the Kennedy Center and Howard is gay dirty dancing on the AGT summer stage at Radio City Music hall as probably the least relevant out of its 5 cast members.

And I forgot that Seinfeld and Leno have been good friends going back to their standup days. I'm sure Seinfeld puts up with Stern because of the Hamptons circle... but between that incredulous "look" Jerry gave Howchie a few years ago and how he embarrassed him in the Comics With Cars show, I'm also certain there's really no love lost for The Huckleberry Of All Hypocrisy - especially considering his rabid and often non-sensical attacks on his buddy Jay. It's likely that when Seinfeld and Leno get together they're laughing their asses off at the humiliating decline of Stern.

tv910 likes this.
  20. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:

Stargrave likes this.