JD forced to write a thank you note

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Man....The Wig and the Horse insisted that JD write a thank you note, so JD took a piece of paper, wrote both thank you's to Howard and Beth and stuffed it into a Sirius enevelope. That wasn't good enough, the Wig expected JD to go to a store and buy a fckn ty note.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, that really infuriated me too.

I wish JD would've told his boff "You know what? Fuck you man and the whorse who brought your cats in."

3. Former Glory

Former Glory Member

Reputations:
    I burst out laughing reading that.

4. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    This was hard to listen to. What's next Howard is going to shoot a calendar of Beth for a anti-bullying charity that only serves the Hamptons. The guy that woodshipped his gifts, insults people's non-public family members and bugs celebrities for autographs before they get on stage, is going to take JD under his wing and teach him. Dude is a dude, you and your horse got a thank you note. A dude doesn't send thank you notes unless he is a executive of a company, not counting if notes he may have his wife or secretary send. A dude buys a guy a beer or just says thanks. JD is scraping by and he's adult, he doesn't need the lesson or the public beat down. This was so condensending to JD and to his listeners.

6. Ashbeard

Ashbeard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope jd gets compensated for his time on air. Howard busts on the guy constantly and he is a major source of content on the shit show. I feel bad for the guy.

7. Nick Beef

Nick Beef New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This is what I was thinking. He should write a ty note to Howard saying "thanks for paying me shit wages all these years while you become a billionaire and for making fun of me on the show as part of the show's content."

8. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    The guy asks to get into a fucking free screening, they turn it into a bit where they humiliate him, and he's supposed to thank them.
    And then his verbal thanks isn't good enough.

You'd think his years of service would get him 2 movie passes no questions asked, but apparently not.

9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...that's funny, its like saying heres your god damn thank you note.

10. pilo

pilo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But HES the one who needs to learn manners according to Oats

11. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Atleast he can look forward to getting stationary for his christmas gifts. Did Beth send a thank you note to Sal for mentioning her in his stand up?

12. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    JD should have wrote the thank you note on the back of his direct deposit slip that he gets from Sirius showing that he made $865 this week. Or better yet, use the back of the paper for the new lease agreement he has because of his need to downgrade to an even worse shit hole apartment.

I brought this up last week. If a guy making $80,000 a year gave the office assistant a $100 gift card for Christmas it would be the same as giving Howard giving JD a $75,000 giftcard. The math works out. Howard would never notice it, and yet he could improve this nerd's standard of living. Yet he will spend more time out of his life for a kitten he has for 5 weeks than on 90% of his staff that have been with him for many years.

13. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Since when do you have to give a hooker a thank you card?

14. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why the fuck should JD write a thank you note, for what essentially is supposed to be two acquaintances going out on the town?! Is he supposed to look at himself as a charity case, and be oh so grateful to the Beth O for gracing him with her presence?!

What the fuck. This is the most vomit inducing moment EVER on the show, and that's saying a lot. I'm seriously sickened by this display. These two really are so taken with themselves, it's unbelievable.

Who writes a thank you not for taking them out??!?!

And how many years is Howard going to still pretend that JD not being able to string a sentence together is interesting and funny?

This is really the most awful radio.

15. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    todays entire show was a new low point for howard, really

the guy who made a bit of throwing his xmas gifts into a wood chipper is now mr manners , the same guy who delights in saying he took thoughtful gifts from his "bro" and threw it right in the trash.

and i love that HOWARD expected a thank you note too...for what? allowing his wife to take JD to a screening. wtf is he being thanked for? totally nuts.

its amazing this was only the 2nd most obnoxious moment of the show today

16. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Too complicated. He should just shit in a box and leave it on Howard's chair.

17. Beets Teeth

Beets Teeth Active Member

Reputations:
    If anything Beth should write JD a thank you note for taking her to the premier. Lord knows Howard wouldn't go with her.

18. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this REALLY pissed me off. while i believe writing thank you's is good etiquette, howard hammering away at this was just inexcusable (and i loved that ronnie and john hein said they didn't need a thank you). JD has alot of other things to worry about. verbally saying thank you or sending an email is perfectly acceptable behavior for a guy who probably works 16hrs a day and has to scrimp to exist.
    not everyone has a personal secretary or assistants.
    howard was a bully.

19. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    :lol:

It's the new rule...write thank you on the used condom and stuff the cash all the way down to the reservoir tip.