JD's date is all an excuse to have Beth in next week and push her calendar

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by GaryPuppet, Oct 1, 2013.

1. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

i guaran-fuckin-tee it.

2. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    yeash!

3. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This bit will also provide plenty of filler for the HSS, as well as maybe another article about Beth.

Seems like Howard is having problems getting another TV network to put her on a show, so lame bits like this and the calendar will have to do for now.

4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Exactly. Pretending she's into helping JD and being a good person when in reality, it's all just to get herself media time and push her "modeling" calender.

5. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly.

I guarantee you that JD wants nothing to do with this. Hell, he didn't want to go on a "date" with Ashely Dupre (someone his own age whom he maybe could have at least worked out some connetion to get laid). Why the fuck would he want to go out on the town with the boss's wife with the sole purpose being subjected to mockery and humiliation.

This probably insn't even Beths idea (although I'm sure she asked to be on the show), it's all Howard's. STern ust trying to "help" JD in the same way he wanted to "help" artie by bringing in a girl who was attracted to fat slobs, (which Bob LEvy later admitted was a Levy-Stern combined effort to provide content by making a joke out of Artie)

7. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not a Beth defender, but she probably just asked Howard to come on the show to promote the calander and Howard thought up this pathetic idea. Howard could have grown a set and said "no, I'm already plugging the calander" but we all know who essentially programs the STern channels these days

8. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard likes when other guys try (or do) fuck his wife.

9. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    And Beth can explain in the studio why the NSAL is one of the lowest rated animal charities out there. Why they throw expensive parties just for the rich members. Why the top people make huge money and where that money comes from. She coming in to promote a sham.

10. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    yeah I remember that, that led to the Bro fight. Howard was such a lying piece of shit, I love how Artie called out his bullshit.

11. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does Howard really need a "bit" to put Beth on the show? He could do that any time he wants. Why make Ronnie, Booey and Hein spend money on clothes for JD just for that? Assuming any of this is true, of course.

12. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    pathetic isn't it? howard should have just told JD to go to barney's (or that hack john varvatos)and buy a bunch of clothes on his "dime". he's always plugging varvatos, why not make that contingent on outfitting JD??????