News Jesse Ventura says American sniper Chris Kyle a liar, not a hero, fame whore

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slow, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    On his lawsuit against Chris Kyle, who claimed in his book that he punched Ventura after he insulted Navy SEALs: “I said [to Kyle], ‘If you’ll go out with me to the media, admit you fabricated the story, I will forgive you and we’ll go our separate ways.’ He wouldn’t do it. He didn’t have the honor. He didn’t have – this hero from the war didn’t have the courage to tell the truth. And he’s not a hero. You know why? He’s a backstabbing liar. He whored the trident for money and fame. He took an old-timer like me and threw me under the bus so he could get money. You know why he’s not a hero? Because heroes have to have honor. A liar has no honor.”

[​IMG]

2. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Talking about a dead man is really manly. Ventura can't go away soon enough

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:

Dan and ilovebacon like this.
  4. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I just watched American Sniper this past weekend. Great movie.

So how did Chris throw Jesse under the bus? :dontknow:

OV likes this.
  5. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Uncle Jesse just went full retard.

kicksave7 and PI Nate like this.
  6. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is old news but I think something did happen in the bar in San Diego where Kyle and Ventura were. Seals do not like Ventura at all since he started his 9/11 conspiracy bullshit. Kyle was stupid to have lied in his book but to say the guy's not a hero is insane. Ventura is such a good American he lives in Mexico, fuck him.

7. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:

The basics is that supposedly Chris and Jesse got into an argument at a bar and Chris punched Jesse in the face and knocked him down. Now Jesse's not handling it well.

PSU Shower Room, PI Nate, OV and 2 others like this.
  8. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    Jesse's the whore. and a dumb whore at that

Ta Ta Toothy, TheLACritic, OV and 5 others like this.
  9. Dlist

Reputations:
    At the end of American Sniper, I was brought to tears when they showed his actual funeral.

I respect Jesse b/c he was a Seal...that is a huge accomplishment..but whining b/c another Seal dropped kicked him is being a bit of a baby.

10. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hero's aren't snipers my man. Very little relative risk to shoot a target from thousands of feet away.... Dude was probably a pathological liar as well because among other things he said he killed some car jacker called a "special number" and it "disappeared". The movie was a good bit of infotainment....but it was entertainment none the less. Jessie got 1.4 million in a defamation Lawsuit against his estate it has been PROVEN legally Kyle was a Lair....

11. Dlist

Reputations:
    Didn't read the book....curious about what he lied about?

Shortwave98 likes this.
  12. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would like Jesse "A Beautiful Mind" Ventura to explain how a dead man can be a fame whore?

isabella likes this.
  13. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Jesse denies that any physical altercation ever took place and it was just a few words exchanged. He says kyle made up the whole fight to make a name for himself. Jesse won a multi million dollar lawsuit against kyle's widow about this and the stuff printed in the book.

14. Dlist

Reputations:
    Then what is your definition of a Hero?

In my book, anyone that has a premier skill set that protects the front line is a Hero.

15. pickles3000

pickles3000 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    #1 Lie: Kyle claimed he beat-up Jesse Ventura in a bar for making disparaging remarks about NAVY SEALS and the war in Iraq:

Jesse Ventura sued for defamation and won a $1.8 million settlement which Kyle's wife is appealing.

Once the trial actually began, however, the truth began to emerge. For instance, Kyle, who sat for a lengthy video deposition prior to his death, was inconsistent in his story. The Minneapolis Star-Tribune describes the testimony:

Afternoon testimony may have shifted some sympathy to Ventura's side. In the deposition, videotaped a year before his death, Chris Kyle said he could not remember who told him that Ventura had hit his head when he fell to the sidewalk, could not recall how he learned that Ventura had a black eye, and conceded that tables did not go "flying" during the 2006 confrontation in a bar near San Diego, which he described in his book "American Sniper."

#2 Lie: Shot dozens of looters while he was on top of the New Orleans Superdome after Hurricane Katrina :

A spokesman for U.S. Special Operations Command, or SOCOM, told The NewYorker, "To the best of anyone's knowledge at SOCOM, there were no West Coast SEALs deployed to Katrina." When I related this account to one of Kyle's officers, he replied, sardonically, "I never heard that story." The SEAL with extensive experience in special-mission units wondered how dozens of people could be shot by high-velocity rifles and just disappear; Kyle's version of events, he said, "defies the imagination."

#3 Lie: Shot 2 men who tried to carjack him in TX:

Tommy Bryant, the sheriff of Erath County, told a reporter that he could "guar-an-damn-tee it didn't happen here." Greg Doyle, the sheriff of Somervell County, said that he had "never heard" the story, which he found "kinda shocking," and added, "It did not occur here." Bob Alford, the sheriff of Johnson County, told a local reporter, "If something like that happened here I would have heard of it, and I'm sure you all at the newspaper would have heard of it."

#4 Lie: Found WMD's in Iraq

Another lie Chris Kyle tells in his book is about those pesky missing WMDs. Here is the passage: 'At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled."

If he really found WMD's, the CIA, George Bush, Jr., and Tony Blair would have called a press conference to exonerate themselves for attacking Iraq based on false evidence.

#5 Lie: Donated 100% of Book Profits

An article in the Blaze definitively proclaimed: "A perfect reflection of his character, Kyle gave all proceeds from his best-selling book American Sniper to the families of soldiers killed in combat." Kyle himself perpetuated this idea, telling the same proceeds-went-to-charity tale to the Texas News Service and even adding that he regularly received tearful calls and letters of thanks.

And now for the kicker: It isn't true. Out of the staggering $3 million that American Sniper collected in royalties for Kyle, only $52,000 actually went to the families of fallen servicemen. (Rather than 100 percent of the proceeds, as the public was led to believe, try 2 percent!)"

Graveyard, Price, JettaTSI and 22 others like this.
  16. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    hey at least he was actually a SEAL...

:giggle:

17. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    Jesse has gotten a bad name out of this. He wanted no money, all he wanted was his name cleared.

18. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    I've read that Kyle was a major A-hole in real life...and that wasn't from Jesse.

19. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The guy was a bullshit artist. It doesn't sit well with people who want to believe his stories, but it's true.

Graveyard, Price, JettaTSI and 11 others like this.
  20. Dlist

Reputations:
    Here is what I will say about that... My cousin is a top fighter pilot...he is a cocky asshole...but I think to do those kind of jobs....you kind of have to be.

And do I want those guys protecting us? Hell yes....just my humble opinion Shortwave. :)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015