Jim Bruer

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ezze, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    Jim was great on OnJim today Just checked marks and saw he didn't do Stern. U guys think he passed on Stern. I know Jim has got a huge following on OnA. So much PizzaMan sued him and brought the OnA tapes to court when he tried to sue Jim over the Pizza Man story

Senator Rick, Davydave and icypussy like this.
  2. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jim has been on the Stern show way too much.

3. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love Jim but how many more times can we hear the same interview about mopping up after his father or the Metallica "Lars" impression.

smichal, reno, Lester and 3 others like this.
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Extended Member

Reputations:
    Would you rather hear David Arquette? :dontknow:

HowieStearn and Ezze like this.
  5. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I doubt he passed Stern. Ope probably asked him to come in to fill the void.

Bruer's OK. He really is pretty good at telling stories...even if we heard some of them already. He's good in small doses.

6. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :grad: Dont forget Goat Boy for the 3,298,487,067 time.

smichal, reno, Lester and 1 other person like this.
  7. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    I could listen to the Lars impression a few more times. I love the story about the knapsack.

PelicanWig likes this.
  8. Davydave

Davydave New Member

Reputations:
    He was playing a recording of his mom who seems to suffer from dementia. It made for some really interesting radio.

Ezze likes this.
  9. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would rather hear neither.

HORSETOOTHED likes this.
  10. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    No goat boy thank god Today is update on family stories of his crackhead sister stealing money from his mom. Last time his mom was caught beating his dad up by the nurses and they were putting her in a home So far it's pretty good going off on his sister trying to get money out of his moms bank account when she's suppose to be just keeping her company

11. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    Last time he was on they called from the "nursing home" Anthony was great as a counceler Jim's mom kept saying she doesn't recall ever hitting him. By the time Anthony is done she recalls hitting him and twisting his ears "because sometimes that makes him hear me better". Davey,do they call his crackhead sister. On Utube it's 2 parts and I'm still on part 1 but they've already mentioned calling her live today. I hope they do. It's nice to know a celeb can inform you on his family problems and makes you realize Damn my family isn't as messed up as I thought lol

12. PayYa2MeetCha

PayYa2MeetCha Member

Reputations:
    It was the WORST O&A Show that I have heard in a while. His family stories are so boring. He hates talking about the news or current events because he cant be funny with it.

13. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    funny how different people enjoy different things. i found bruer utterly ponderous and depressing rehashing the same mother and father stories we've heard a million times. i actually switched to howard this morning but that was just as tedious so i switched to glen beck for a few laughs.

14. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    btw. who is pizza man????

Ezze likes this.
  15. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Wow!
    Please link to details on this story or provide a recap if you don't mind.
    Always liked Breuer.

Ezze likes this.
  16. HeyThere

HeyThere Active Member

Reputations:
    I actually like hearing Jim's family stories. I've seen multiple grandparents go through similar things, and it's kind of nice to hear someone able to make jokes about something that's usually so depressing

Petal, Davydave and Ezze like this.
  17. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    PayYa, U must of missed last Thursday show with Jim Florentine. Thanks to Sam not one good Florentine story. Stupid ass Sam went into WWE mode as they were bashing Applebees calling appetizers to Anytizers. That was almost a hour. They finish here comes Sam. How do you KFC,then Fridays. After 2 hours and Sam comes back saying u can buy a ring at Taco Bell. I turned it off. Sam ruined Jim's spot. They had another comedian, "Soder" I think was his last name yet due to Sam he did 0 material & barely got a word in. Besides that shit show Im impressed how hard the guys have been working and really stepping up without Ant

jaw_belize likes this.
  18. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    HeyThere, so true. My grandfather was really my dad to me. I never loved someone as much as I did him. And he got Dementia I hope nobody here has to ever see that. One of the things that's really strange with that disease He never forgot my name. But Wud ask about my wife and I Wud say we got a divorce. Then he Wud say Divorce when did u get married son. That about killed me cus he's retired preacher I knew he was losing it and I got him to marry us. His last wedding. And he didn't recall any of it. Then 10 min later, Hey hows that wife of yours doing. But the craziest part he would bring up shit from 1945 cud tell u street address how much the land cost etc. it's like there long term memory is in overdrive but can't recall something from 5 minutes ago. Terrible thing to go thru. Luckily he was well in his 80s. ACDCs Malcom Young has it and he's only 61. He can't even remember his kids or wife face sometimes

HeyThere likes this.
  19. Ezze

Ezze Active Member

Reputations:
    Sen Rick& Isabella Enjoy Complete PizzaMan saga. From best friends to Pizza beating wife n kids. To pizza stalking Jim's wife to Pizza saying Jim is fuking his kids. I haven't spoiled anything there's 20 other things n 3/4 court dates. This is the saga from 09-2012

Senator Rick likes this.
  20. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Any 1 here remember the story on O/A with the Pizza Guy by his house.