Jim Norton vs. Big Rape Blogger

Discussion in 'The Anthony Cumia Show' started by Peau de Soie, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Sorry if this has been posted, it's a day or two old and I just came across it. I never listen to "O&A" but have heard Jim Norton is the best part of it. He comes off really well here, composed and thoughtful and funny. Almost makes me want to check out the show.

[video=youtube;GtUb_E1qUHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUb_E1qUHA[/video]

2. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    yeah, the unedited version looks like it came from bizarro world. it's completely biased as jimmy wrecks this party girl when they leave it untouched.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't watch either version.
    Did Jimmy get RAPED by a large negro cock during the editing process?
    :facepalm:

4. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Oh I didn't even know there were two versions. Too bad. I guess the show's title fits. :(

5. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Even the 'unedited' version is edited. You can see at one point that no one in the audience is moving but they are playing clapping noises. They put canned applause onto the video at a few points when that hippo sized broad tried to make a point.

That is one giant obese cow. No wonder she's upset about rape jokes. She has no men chasing after her. She carries a rape whistle with her....but it's for the rapist. She just wants to control other peoples' speech to exercise some authority. It's part of the pro-censorship PC campus liberal crowd. Like there wasn't rape before standup comedy. I guess the Rape of Nanking happened because of a knock-knock joke gone horrible awry?

6. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    So she carries a whistle the way hopeful teen boys carry rubbers?

7. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Exactly.

Anybody who goes to a comedy club expecting it to be like Saturday morning cartoons is unbalanced to begin with, or at least a little naive. And anybody who thinks that in order to protect those who have been "raped" all rape jokes must be outlawed, I say piss off into your den of solitude, depression, and Ani Difranco box sets. A joke doesn't need to involve rape in order to be funny. Conversely, anybody complaining about the Daniel Tosh "comeback" (which was lame to begin with) should take it up with him personally, not all over the internet.

There are terrible things going on ALL OVER THE WORLD but I can't tell you how many Boston Marathon bombing jokes I heard THE VERY SAME DAY IT HAPPENED. I hang out with comics--sometimes the only way to wrap your head around misery and gloom and death is to find something to laugh about it, even if it is gallows humour. The alternative is burying your head in the sand and dying from stress-related cancer.

8. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Nicely said, I'm just confused why you put "raped" in quotes.

9. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Because that fat pig was claiming all these stats about rape without backing them up. Saying that every time you perform on stage the odds are that some woman in your crowd was a rape victim. That entire sections of a comedy club are women who were raped at some time. She then would speak on behalf of all rape victims and say "they don't want to hear jokes about rape".

And yes...ivory tower white liberals like her don't give a shit about actual rape. Look at rape stats in India, Africa, or the Middle East. Rape is a way of life for women over there. But that obese walking nightmare will never volunteer time or put any effort into stopping rape in countries with brown-skinned people. It's like that George Carlin routine where he talks about how "feminism" should be called "white women's issue advancement" because almost all feminists are white upper class socialites who care more about advancing their social status than protecting black or brown women.

The way that woman talked about comedy clubs and rape you'd think Norton's act was actually raping audience members. If she wants to stop rape then go over to a Muslim country and rescue some women and children. Or go protest the Catholic Church or a Penn St. football game.

10. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    :haha:

I just got around to watching this clip. That W Kapow Bell guy has been on Artie's show a couple of times. I won't bother watching him again.

O&A is worth checking out and Norton is definitely the best thing about it, but just have the fast forward button handy as they pick their navels quite a bit.

11. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:
    found this on the O&A subreddit.

the pests went on the attack and jimmy wrote an article condemning them.

"But I am honestly requesting that people stop attacking her. It’s ugly and it’s unfair and does nothing to forward the point you think you’re trying to make."

LOL

http://www.xojane.com/issues/jim-norton-lindy-west-rape-jokes

12. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:
    yeah, until the recent stories hit the news i never knew india was that bad.

and your point echos what the boys point out almost daily about black on black violence. where is the outrage about the slaughter in chicago that occurs every weekend?

13. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    Any rhythmic slapping going in that room?

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    So the blimp's argument is that bad things that happen totally unrelated to what a comedian says are not allowed to be made fun of?

That's good because comedy isn't supposed to make light of negative aspects of life. I'm offended that the cow wants to rape our freedom of speech. Her argument is so inconsistent. It's not like she's saying don't make fun of anything bad in life, she's saying don't make fun of this one issue that theoretically could affect me (when we all know, as has been pointed out, the chance of anyone wanting to do that, let alone being able to sort through her maze of blubber to find a hole, is udderly impossible).

W Kamau Bell (I can't believe I actually have to type that name) looks like he smells like vegetables and piss.

15. PSU Shower Room

Reputations:
    she is the perfect example of how PC horseshit has ruined the country. it's the same reason howard sucks now and 95% of network TV sucks ass.

people are on average, are much healthier playing in the dirt than in a sterilized room.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013