Jimmy Fallon gets abused by Bruce Jenner

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Robert Higgins, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard's hero, the big pussy Jimmy Fallon, sits there a laughs like a retard while Bruce Jenner abuses him on national TV. Apparently, Bruce Jenner was such a douche he didn't even shake Jimmy's hand when he came out.

[video=youtube_share;Qp506PQUhQ8]http://youtu.be/Qp506PQUhQ8[/video]
    [video=youtube_share;ZMtqVfkZ1P0]http://youtu.be/ZMtqVfkZ1P0[/video]

2. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shut the fuck up and swim. Fuck him and his skank family.

3. DanMullins

DanMullins New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "Oh my God Bruce Jenner! I'm your biggest fan! HUEHUEHUHEUHUEHUEE!!1"
    "Oh my God, Kim Kardashian! I'm your biggest fan! You're so talented! HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHE!!"
    "Oh my goodness, John Wayne Gacy! I love your work, you're the greatest! HUEHUEHUHEUHEUHE!!"

~ James Thomas Fallon

4. horsefacebetho

horsefacebetho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I CAN NOT STAND BRUCE JENNER. From his 1976 overly dyed hair to his fucked up face to his lack of manhood when it comes to being steamrolled by his "ahem" family. But Jimmy Fallon bugs the shit out of me with all that fucking giggling. Not EVERYTHING is funny. Christ on a cracker people annoy me.

5. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    This is the first time I've heard Bruce Jenner talk - did he have a voice lift, too? Ooompha.

6. GFY

GFY Member

Reputations:
    In addition to all the other work, I'm guessing he has caps that are too big for his mouth so there's a whistle when he talks. Oh and Fallon comes off like a giant pussy.

7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    there's no good guy in this video.....i can't stand them.

8. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Bruce Jenner looks like an old lesbian.

9. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Surprised he face doesn't melt from the heat of the lights.

10. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I enjoyed that. It was an entertaining bit for late night television.

11. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I thought it was a bit funny. If Bruce was doing going off an a little "I'm tough" skit like that to me, I'd laugh too.

12. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Athlete Has A Secret Closet

[​IMG]SOLVED!
    [BlindGossip] This superstar athlete is the arguably one of the best of all time at his profession. However, while he was all man on the field, he was all woman off the field. You see, in his private time, he enjoys wearing women’s lingerie and cosmetics. His ex freaked out over her discovery of his secret stash of women’s clothing and makeup and left him. He is married to someone else now, and his wife knows about his hobby. As her own high-profile is tied to his, she will put up with it as long as her lifestyle is maintained.

[​IMG]SOLVED!
    It’s Bruce Jenner! Source: BlindGossip and RadarOnline
    More wackiness in the Kardashian household! Bruce’s ex spilled the beans about his cross-dressing to Robert Kardashian’s ex over drinks one day. Does this explain Bruce Jenner’s plastic-surgery morph into a more feminine visage?
    From RadarOnline:

High Heels And Lacy Bras! Bruce Jenner Is A Secret Cross-Dresser, Says Ex
    The Kardashian women are famous for their extravagant red carpet outfits, expensive jewelry and global fashion collections, but it’s not just the female members of the reality TV family that love to dress up, as Star magazine can exclusively reveal.
    Robert Kardashian’s former wife, Ellen, claims that Bruce Jenner, 62, has a secret fetish for wearing women’s clothing, shoes and lingerie.
    Ellen learned of the bombshell over drinks with Bruce’s ex, Chrystie, who spilled the beans on his cross-dressing alter ego.
    “’Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right?’” Ellen says she asked. “But Chrystie said, ‘Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras… He’d clip them together and wear them.’
    “I couldn’t live with that,” she confessed.
    Chrystie went on to divorce Bruce, but his next wife, Kris Jenner, was unfazed by her husband’s odd taste, and Ellen tells Star that he continued to cross-dress for years after their wedding.
    But her daughters weren’t as accepting about finding size 13 heels in their mom’s closet!
    “Khloe called her dad and she was very upset, crying and screaming about it,” revealed Ellen.

:artiejj:No wonder he has earrings, tweezed eyebrows like a woman and a feminine face and body now. Whatever floats his boat I guess.

13. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    when i was a little kid i used to eat wheaties because of jenner.
    i didnt lke them, but i wanted to be a champion track star.
    and in HS i did make the track team, but lost all the races to black guys :(
    i shoulda ate froot loops