Jimmy kimmel & Ed helms, denying the gray

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by stripes, May 20, 2013.

1. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    watching kimmel interview ed helms, they both have that weird unnatural local news anchor hair color...wtf?i guess this weird color is acceptable in a world where kids pay $100 to watch thier favorite singers lipsynch for 2 hours, but they sure can dance.....gawd the hangover was such a contrived borefest, thanks to you mindless turds, we got 3 of them now...ima dick in a mood

2. FtM

FtM Starless & Bible Black Gold

Reputations:
    Regis Philbin having that weird, red-colored hair way into his 70's always disturbed me.

...and Wayne Newton...:wtf:

GHP and I were cracking each other up one morning by solely posting pictures we found on Google of him back and forth. :D

3. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:

you drinkin ?

4. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    Letterman just showed a clip of the new Will Smith movie starring Will's son too. It looks spectacularly bad. At least Dave's hair looks natural.

5. stripes

Reputations:
    well ya, theres some that are just so over the top old & preserved that is just a different level funny. but the 35-50yr olds like kimmel, helms & local news anchors coloring their hair is just top level stoopud & insulting, they are actually serious about it. where when you see guys like philbin & newton, they kinda get a pass for that ridiculus shit

6. stripes

Reputations:
    i wish the worst on that will smith family, cant take the smarmy bullshit hokiness of that clan...those kids are our future entertainment??somebody kill me please.

7. Skyway

Skyway New Member VIP

Reputations:
    I can usually tell when a guy's coloring his hair. It has an unnatural reddish tint to it. They should go with the Howard Stern jet black India ink look.