Entertainment Jimmy Kimmel Pummels Donald Trump for Bashing John McCain’s Military Record

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ving, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is a hilarous dumb teabagger knockout:

Jimmy Kimmel Pummels Donald Trump for Bashing John McCain’s Military Record
    [​IMG]
    By Debbie Emery 12 hours ago

• [​IMG]
      View photo

Jimmy Kimmel Pummels Donald Trump for Bashing John McCain’s Military Record
      Donald Trump has received some bitter backlash over his scathing comments about Senator John McCain’s military record, but none were as witty as Jimmy Kimmel on Monday night.

“It has been a disastrous few days for Donald Trump’s fake Presidential campaign. As you may have heard — on Saturday, Trump appeared at something called the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa — where he had some very unkind words for Arizona Senator John McCain,” the ABC late-night host said on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”

“Can you imagine being tortured for five-and-a-half years in a Vietnamese prison camp … the Vietnamese offer to release you — and you say ‘no — not until you release the other Americans who’ve been here longer than I have’ — and then 42 years later the host of ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ — a man who — the closest he ever got to battle was a fight with Rosie O’Donnell — a man whose greatest wartime accomplishment was brokering a peace treaty between Gary Busey and Meatloaf — belittles you — and calls you a loser?”

Also Read: Donald Trump Continues to Trash John McCain: He's 'Abandoned Our Veterans'

During his offensive rant, the GOP presidential contender said of McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

Trump, who’s well-known for hosting NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice,” also revealed that he disliked McCain since his loss to Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election. “I never liked him after that,” he said. “Because I don’t like losers.”

While McCain didn’t expect a personal apology from Trump, he did think the real estate mogul “may owe an apology to the families of those who have sacrificed in conflict and those who have undergone the prison experience in serving their country,” he said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Monday.

Also Read: Donald Trump Slammed on Sunday Morning Shows as 'Bombastic,' 'Clown' Known for 'Douchebaggery' (Video)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  2. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuck McCain. Trump is the funniest asshole.

ravenrules, MilkyDischarge and HooHoo like this.
  3. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    Trump has a very 5-year-old-centric view of the world -- he either likes something or doesn't. He likes ice cream, doesn't like vegetables. But he is entertaining, I can't help but feel we're all being trolled. He really is making a mockery of the process though, and it's kind of fun to see the candidates get sucked into his trolling and fight one another like high schoolers. These people want to be taken seriously as presidential candidates?

4. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I respect McCain for what he went through, but that doesn't make him any less of a sell out asshole...

5. spark888

spark888 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good ole Ving. Not a fan of Trump but you gotta love those liberals that take Hollywood as gospel. Idiots.

Do you also follow everything Barbra Streisand tells you to do? Fucking moron!

TheLACritic likes this.
  6. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone like McCain that's experienced the ugliness of war firsthand, well you'd think he wouldn't be such a warmonger intent on sending our boys into other senseless Vietnam-like quagmires.

Mugsy, DuckDong, supernaut and 8 others like this.
  7. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:

You be a good loyal teabagger and stick up for the guy who insults our POWs. Hillary needs you, lol.

joyceface and Darkblue like this.
  8. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here you have a dishonorable businessman badmouthing a honorable war hero...I don't see Trumps kids backing dad up...

9. WUT7272G7C

WUT7272G7C Space Chimp

Reputations:
    that sure was some pummeling

Ving likes this.
  10. slipkid69

slipkid69 AKA...Dick Delicious VIP

Reputations:
    Trump might be entertaining but he is an ass hat.

11. dirkdiggler31

dirkdiggler31 Active Member

Reputations:
    Trumps road to the White House is a well planned out calculation. The only ass hats here are the people who think Trump is drunk at the wheel.........TROLLED!!!!! his name is on your lips isn't it?

12. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    This is what I never got.
    I remember when he was trying to pass laws to make MMA illegal, before it really took a stronghold.
    I don't get a real solider being a hawk, it really is bizarre. Laptop generals sure.

I respect him for his frontline service, service he could have evaded like all the entitled blowhard cowards like Rush, GW, or Trump, but I don't get his vision of perpetual war and I think his vision for perpetual war is the reason behind why him and Trump differ on the border policies, more so than being a politician in a heavily hispanic state.

It was very disrespectful of McCain, the military as a whole and unbecoming of a presidential candidate the way Trump criticized him. I get it he made a mistake and was speaking out of his ass and he immediately backpedaled his comment. But it's not cool, families of POWs have to endure so much, why not be able to hold your tongue to spare them, it's the least you can do Donald considering you did not serve. I could see Trump saying those that died in military service were losers, he only likes the ones that came back with all their limbs so that rich successful guys like him didn't have to pay for them with their taxes. He definitely doesn't have to apologize but those that respect the sacrifice of those who serve and their families should be allowed to thump him verbally or physically.

Aside from the McCain flub. I say more power to The Donald, I like how he is exposing what the 1% really think of the rest of us, the GOP/Democrats emperors with no clothes, the media and voters.

Good for Kimmel. I bet Howard avoided saying anything bad about Trump, like the way Robin does.

13. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    I don't think anything he does is well planned out calculation (as evident by his business & marriage endeavors) but I also don't think he is drunk at the wheel (except drunk with ego/attention).
    He is the front runner and I think he could definitely beat Hilary. I don't know if he can beat Jeb though.

14. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    I like that he's a monkey wrench in the well oiled machine
    eventually he will get spit out at high speed

slipkid69 likes this.
  15. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    on one hand it would be really entertaining to see him as president, but on the other hand he would probably have us in multiple wars and in ruins! but it could be fun!

16. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ving, this internet thingie is pushing you over the edge. It's not the topic and subject of your vileness, but how you handle criticism and your weird responses and retorts. Personally, I couldn't give a rat's ass if you lose it and have a total mental breakdown. I just want to be the first one to predict and witness it.

Head Censor, matt1357 and Shortwave98 like this.
  17. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If I told you that this was a photo of Ving, would anybody be surprised?

[​IMG]

Shortwave98 and Divorce Chicken like this.
  18. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy don't you DARE make fun of the Donalds hair doo. Especially with that hat you ware.

John Sterling likes this.
  19. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Go back to your crazy teabagger Obama countdown thread you one trick miserable pony. I'm going to enjoy watching your stupid head explode when your countdown winds up being to Hillary. :backlol2:

20. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    John Sterling when Hillary wins:

[​IMG]