Jimmy Kimmel ripped off "Jay-walking" tonight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Hateman, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    You know, the bit where they ask people on the street stupid question. The bit Howard stole from Steve Allen.

2. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How many times does Howard have to tell you that HE invented "Jay-Walking"?? Nobody ever asked people questions on the street
    until our genius Howard figured that out! Howard's so creative (especially lately) that he has NO need to steal bits from anyone! :facepalm:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  3. ElRexican

ElRexican Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Interesting... use it before Jimmy Fallon uses it...

It's like when a comic dies and you then see a bunch of scavenger comics using their bits....

4. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't even think you can rip off such a base concept. I'm sure they were doing it on t.v. in the 1960s.

5. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, like having musicians playing songs in a radio studio, most of the things Howard claims to have invented were going on long before he hit the airwaves.

And there's always a vague, mock-offended tone of "it was done, but not the way I do/did it!" attached to his "I invented ____________!" raps. :rolleyes:

But all the stuff he ripped off was just making things better/being innovative, I guess. :rolleyes:

It's just like his old anti-Hollywood stance; he rants about what he actually is. He bitches about people ripping him off because he was the king of rip-off artists.

He's a domain vulture/squatter of comedy.